2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
its about 90 minutes to Chicago by car and they have direct trains that run all day for like $30

Advertisement
I would NEVER want to go there. Yes, rich in tradition, yes nice network post graduation - but what a miserable place to spend 4 years between the campus, the weather, and lack of **** to do.

A corporate trainer who I worked with played at ND and he said legit all they could do was watch movies lol
Scots a Chicago kid. Culture is a big deal. While yes I'm from that area, I honestly don't get the mom and ND connection. Suburbs of Chicago are **** near 99% white. Diversity isn't big unless it's forced. Just saying. I'd gladly get the **** out of there. But this is why I moved away and a second time. And South bend has as much culture(other than the church) as Clemson. Weird *** white people.

Scots a Chicago kid. Culture is a big deal. While yes I'm from that area, I honestly don't get the mom and ND connection. Suburbs of Chicago are **** near 99% white. Diversity isn't big unless it's forced. Just saying. I'd gladly get the **** out of there. But this is why I moved away and a second time. And South bend has as much culture(other than the church) as Clemson. Weird *** white people.
The overlap is if the mom is highly religious. U wanna get in with black people, come with Jesus. My mom is the same. I seen them tele evangilists come to Jamaica and sell out big *** arenas. Benny Hill and dem man.

That speaks to some people. As they say, different strokes. Scott strikes me as a very serious kid. Very professional. IMO he’s going to be making his decision SOLELY on how it sets him up for the next level. I don’t think the party scene or the big city sway him in the least. He’s a worker. He wants somewhere he can put his head down and work and lead. Might be in South Bend, might be here, idk. But I don’t get the impression in the least bit from him that things like culture of a city or diversity make a lick of difference. Just my $0.02 from all I’ve seen. Could be totally wrong.

Advertisement
Scott's recruitment reminds me of pancake. Like it was kinda obvious we were in the lead but just because of his high ranking you felt queasy about the shots the big guns were gonna take but they never got any momentum. Even the Gator OV was a joke.

He feels the most likely of all the top rank players imo. The only thing i heard, and its not confirmed is his mom likes the Golden Domers. Even he said he can see why he has been CB to Miami.

I agree with you. But NGL, I feel we're closer on Stone than most think. He's done and said things that go above and beyond normal recruiting behavior. Talk about a DT haul if both those guys commit!

Tom Loy always has everyone going to ND. He is usually wrong with the big time recruits to ND predictions. Homer to the fullest degree.
Homer Simpson GIF

I agree with you. But NGL, I feel we're closer on Stone than most think. He's done and said things that go above and beyond normal recruiting behavior. Talk about a DT haul if both those guys commit!
Im open to be shocked on Stone. Not setting myself up though. That one actually reminds me of Cormani. Of course it didnt end well but none of us expected him to commit to us when he did. The flavor was all hometown lizards

ND is boring, they don’t have a big party scene. **** even Michigan looks like a party school compared to ND. A ton of the times the town that a school is in also caters to said school. Not the case with South Bend.
I stopped by Notre Dame campus once. I peed on the steps. True story. It was a long time ago but I’m sure there’s photos somewhere

Advertisement
I stopped by Notre Dame campus once. I peed on the steps. True story. It was a long time ago but I’m sure there’s photos somewhere
Love that! I went there for a game years ago while living in Chicago. ND fumbled like 6 times and Boston College won which was great to see the Domers cry on the walk out of there. The campus is boring and cant imagine wanting to go there for 3-4 years. And Chicago has turned into a **** hole so I would think the kid might want a change of scenery.

Advertisement
Touch! Man fall out, yow you couldnt tell me this man didnt have magic. I remember one time this one woman didnt fall down, he gave her a&$ a big whole push. I died laughing.
Benny Hinn coat was magic, when he took it off the magic started.

Advertisement
Love that! I went there for a game years ago while living in Chicago. ND fumbled like 6 times and Boston College won which was great to see the Domers cry on the walk out of there. The campus is boring and cant imagine wanting to go there for 3-4 years. And Chicago has turned into a **** hole so I would think the kid might want a change of scenery.
I think that was the game they were those green jerseys & holiday was the QB. They were ranked pretty highly that year if
I'm not mistaken.

I think that was the game they were those green jerseys & holiday was the QB. They were ranked pretty highly that year if
I'm not mistaken.
Great memory! They were 8-0 and pulled out the green jerseys for the first time in many years. Holiday was the QB and got knocked out of the game and his backup threw a few INTs. Super impressive you remembered all that!!!

I would NEVER want to go there. Yes, rich in tradition, yes nice network post graduation - but what a miserable place to spend 4 years between the campus, the weather, and lack of **** to do.

A corporate trainer who I worked with played at ND and he said legit all they could do was watch movies lol

TrumpyCane was in South Bend once in April

Dump and everything was closed by 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back