2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he turned 70%+ of the roster over. No excuses now but I see 7-8 wins. Unless Dawson stinks. I'm confident in Guidry. He's done it with less.
Funny, I have more questions with Guidry and the defense than the offense.. If TVD is supposed to be an NFL type qb, we have pieces to atleast put u points in air raid, walk on qbs have succeeded in this offense.. I know he seems to have a hard time processing stuff from the looks of it but my gawd.. It dont get more simple than air raid.. We have liek 10 WR on roster, there has to be ONE guy who can ball out.. Hopefully someone steps up at RB because parrish is just a change up type back, not a threat to any defense maybe bethune..

Advertisement
Yeah theres nothing to sell if you **** the bed again. Pretty simple & I agree. Luckily I think were gonna have a nice squad this year.
Yeah add to the mix the fact that kids are flat out saying we need to prove it

Sometimes I think that’s an excuse for kids playing the game but there’s some truth in there for sure

I’ve said a bunch of times this is the most important season in recent memory for me. I don’t think that’s hyperbole. We don’t necessarily have to win a specific amount of games, but kids aren’t stupid, we need to show them a lot. Perhaps if we don’t play well but the freshmen are balling for example, but still, anything like last year and we will be in trouble

Funny, I have more questions with Guidry and the defense than the offense.. If TVD is supposed to be an NFL type qb, we have pieces to atleast put u points in air raid, walk on qbs have succeeded in this offense.. I know he seems to have a hard time processing stuff from the looks of it but my gawd.. It dont get more simple than air raid.. We have liek 10 WR on roster, there has to be ONE guy who can ball out.. Hopefully someone steps up at RB because parrish is just a change up type back, not a threat to any defense maybe bethune..
I have questions about both. I’d like to think we found a diamond in the rough with Guidry but it’s not a sure thing. Dawson by default will be better Gattass but he has major question about him as well. With Dawson, I just hope we see him copy everything he did under Dana than what he did on his own.

I have questions about both. I’d like to think we found a diamond in the rough with Guidry but it’s not a sure thing. Dawson by default will be better Gattass but he has major question about him as well. With Dawson, I just hope we see him copy everything he did under Dana than what he did on his own.
Agreed. The good news is Mario broke some stigmas that were attached to him about his philosophies, so long term I think that’s a net positive whether these two in particular get the job done or not

Advertisement
Guidry had a monster D last year with far less talent. He has some dudes at each level now. I expect a stout D.

Last edited:
The days of being able to easily identify elite recruiters come signing day are over IMHO. NIL has helped bridge the gap as those with a ****** on the field product can buy their way up the rankings some. You just might have to spend more depending how bad you sucked. NIL may be the second biggest factor in recruiting after showing you can win and get people to the next level. ****, it might even be the biggest factor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
11811514.jpeg

He got that cane juice in his blood we got this

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back