2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Torocane @Suhrthing @Yoyo82 @816Cane @Tonio @305to954 @bobbydigius

Please, my friends. Keep your hands and feet inside the recruiting rollercoaster at all times. And please refrain from feeding any unsavory wildlife you may encounter along the way. Remember, CIS is not liable or responsible for any "Ric Flair chop across the chest" you may be dealt.

Thank you...I will refrain from feeding the troll any longer... Although I thought his discussion was reasonable except for his doubting Mario's recruiting seems to be a double standards with everything else.

Advertisement
Thank you...I will refrain from feeding the troll any longer... Although I thought his discussion was reasonable except for his doubting Mario's recruiting seems to be a double standards with everything else.

Again where is my double standard? I praise when things are good and criticize when things are bad. Was it unreasonable to question whether Mark Richt could recruit the same at UM as he did at UGA?

Mario is a great recruiter. I never said he wasn't. However, I think he sh#t the bed so badly last season (100% self inflicted) that it could have done major damage to his ability to recruit. Even the Cristo-bros are implicitly admitting this because they say that all the QB and WR recruiting woes will be solved by Dawsons amazing offensive numbers next season.

Right now we have 1 blue chip player committed for 2024. Everything else is just rumors that something big is brewing. I also remember once upon a time a gentleman named Dan Sileo Jr had the entire board 1000% convinced that UM was going 4 for 4 with 5 star players out of AH. So I don't go for rumors anymore.

That guy’s not even a mope as he’s in this same thread arguing with Cristobum. He’s not attacking anyone. He doesn’t have a pattern of ****** behavior. I’m not a fan of some of these quips but there’s a difference between this poster and some others given their histories. I appreciate your input.
RVA, if you want my opinion - not saying you do - just pull my finger . . .

His schtick has become played out and dumb. Why anyone would want to troll and roast their own team for months on end because they are "bored" is beyond me but to each their own I guess.

Im glad I don't know him in real life
Because they're miserable souls feigning 'humor' as a defense.

Again where is my double standard? I praise when things are good and criticize when things are bad. Was it unreasonable to question whether Mark Richt could recruit the same at UM as he did at UGA?

Mario is a great recruiter. I never said he wasn't. However, I think he sh#t the bed so badly last season (100% self inflicted) that it could have done major damage to his ability to recruit. Even the Cristo-bros are implicitly admitting this because they say that all the QB and WR recruiting woes will be solved by Dawsons amazing offensive numbers next season.

Right now we have 1 blue chip player committed for 2024. Everything else is just rumors that something big is brewing. I also remember once upon a time a gentleman named Dan Sileo Jr had the entire board 1000% convinced that UM was going 4 for 4 with 5 star players out of AH. So I don't go for rumors anymore.
I agree with you mostly that you praise too and that last season was very damaging except I think we need to hold up and see what recruiting looks like come August before we declare things at catastrophic proportions.

Advertisement
You're a fan of the Miami Hurricanes enough to join an internet message board to discuss them, Mario Cristobal is the Head Coach of the program you support, and you're responding to a person who went out of their way to join the same board described above with the screen name "Wario Cristobum". You're trying to have a discussion with this person.

So I must ask you my brother.............******* WHY?
If Mackbammer gets a troll or actual poster thread this guy should get one as well.

I agree with you mostly that you praise too and that last season was very damaging except I think we need to hold up and see what recruiting looks like come August before we declare things at catastrophic proportions.

Fair enough. Maybe Mario is moving in silence like lasagna and we will all be jumping for joy in August. All I know can with 100% certainty is that Cristobal was the first coach in UM history to make UM football completely unwatchable. At least Diaz teams would occasionally make games interesting. I had to stop watching UM football in 2022 towards the end of the season because it was disgusting. I've never seen more inept coaching at UM. Ever. And I think it's valid to be concerned that the awfulness of 2022 is going to hurt recruiting more than fans are willing to admit.

10_funny_celebrity_gifs5.gif

Fair enough. Maybe Mario is moving in silence like lasagna and we will all be jumping for joy in August. All I know can with 100% certainty is that Cristobal was the first coach in UM history to make UM football completely unwatchable. At least Diaz teams would occasionally make games interesting. I had to stop watching UM football in 2022 towards the end of the season because it was disgusting. I've never seen more inept coaching at UM. Ever. And I think it's valid to be concerned that the awfulness of 2022 is going to hurt recruiting more than fans are willing to admit.

I don’t disagree that it was the worst coaching ever here and also that it’s possible that it could cause recruiting damage. It has to QB and outside WR recruiting whether people can admit it or not. But that said, he still pulled a great class after last season so that should carry some positive weight in predicting what’s going to happen. Logically, top players still signed after that **** show.

It hasn’t started out great this cycle but we don’t know with Mario, what he’s going to do. Dude can pull rabbits out of hats on the trail.

Look man, people know last season was awful and it’s had a negative impact, though not all agree on the degree of impact. They just don’t want to keep being reminded of it at every turn because no one can change what happened last season. Mario went and made hires going in a new direction so people want to believe that with a good showing, things can get on track and move forward.

Advertisement

Wildest gif ever

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s Rivals, notorious Domer Homers.

That, and they’re more than likely running a distant third here behind Meeeechigan and Miami.

I’m confident in saying that Miami will be the choice here.

I agree, and it would be nice to have one of these big fish pop. I think we all realize Mario is strategic about literally everything RE: recruiting, but I think this kid coming down separate than the other DL isn't irrelevant. Would be incredible to have the #14 overall player in the country and a 5-star DL commit after the weekend and cancel the visit to Columbus next weekend. I think that would set a lot of things in motion the right way with a lot of these other kids.

I should get banned for pointing out a truth - that our 2024 class is essentially entirely made up of 3 star players and it remains to be seen if Cristobal will land a five star this cycle? I dont hope or speculate- I leave that to the slurpers. I look at the facts as they stand today.
Of course it “remains to be seen” it’s June early signing day is in Dec. Some of the 3 stars in this class will be 4 stars, but again it “remains to be seen” and won’t be seen until December at the earliest. As it pertains to Mario and recruiting what has Already been seen is he’s an Elite recruiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back