2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DL, WR and DB’s will be priority for him this season.

DL & WR will be good, now that DB group….I have no faith in until shown otherwise. Actually I think the safety group will have atleast 2 studs it’s that CB position that I’m not sure about

Advertisement
I think people are underestimating Miami’s pull here with OOS kids. It’s always been there but we just weren’t a serious enough program. Now with Rad and Mario in charge, NIL in full effect and the admin actually ponying up money for infrastructure it’s just a different animal.

I always said the last 15 years was a waste of an opportunity, not only did we still have the shine of our past glory years but Miami became one of the hip hop capitals, music that all these kids listen to. I think the shine of our past glories has slowly worn off but the city of Miami is still the city of Miami. These kids grew up on YMCMB. The clubs out here are stuff of legends to kids and the idea of living and getting paid in this city is going to be very attractive to them. Add in a serious football program and we are tough to beat.

These kids eat up the IG lifestyle and Miami is one of the kings of that world. ****, kids know what Art Basel is, and even art is a draw.
We been behind the ball for 15+ years its incredible how bad it is.. I still cant believe Admin felt attacked by Herbstreit and Espn after the crap product they have put on field..

soul train funk GIF

Advertisement
Two things I feel are really important here. He visited with his best friends family, which has the older bro who's committed to Miami and the younger brother (Scott's best friend) wanting to attend Miami also for communications. While Scott's friend was down on the visit, he was getting some attention from comms people around the university. I actually spoke with the kid and his family myself for some time as a member of the media and being in Miami. There is very legit interest. What I'm trying to gauge is how much of an impact those two attending Miami has on Scott. I understand that they are very close, which you can imagine considering he spent a week down here with them. -InsideTheU

Two things I feel are really important here. He visited with his best friends family, which has the older bro who's committed to Miami and the younger brother (Scott's best friend) wanting to attend Miami also for communications. While Scott's friend was down on the visit, he was getting some attention from comms people around the university. I actually spoke with the kid and his family myself for some time as a member of the media and being in Miami. There is very legit interest. What I'm trying to gauge is how much of an impact those two attending Miami has on Scott. I understand that they are very close, which you can imagine considering he spent a week down here with them. -InsideTheU
Is this supposed to say Scott has a best friend who’s older brother is committed to Miami? If so, who is that?

Advertisement
That: is Miami a real threat? “Not buying it -yet” is pretty dumb imo. He’s likely to lock in a OV, and loved the visit. I don’t think we get the commit, but we should be classified as a “real threat”, imo that terminology should be applied to top 3/4 schools, and it looks like we are in that group

That: is Miami a real threat? “Not buying it -yet” is pretty dumb imo. He’s likely to lock in a OV, and loved the visit. I do n’t think we get the commit, but we should be classified as a “real threat”, imo that terminology should be applied to top 3/4 schools, and it looks like we are in that group
Gorney never thinks Miami will get anyone so I wouldn't take him seriously cuz dude is a Miami hating *** cuck

Advertisement
I always dismiss those that say Ivins or Wilfong have it out for Miami but Gorney is suspect at the very least.
That dude hates us no doubt. Ivins I think just goes with the wave of dissing us cuz he thinks it's cute and trendy to hate Miami.

I think it’s a big deal. I came from the Midwest down to Miami and the last week before I was going to enroll was some ****. I was one those kids that was all about seeing the world and other places but when it came down to it, it was tough. It sounded great in theory but leaving behind everyone I knew and starting anew was scary.

When you are 17 and 18 your peers are in many cases more important than your own family. Yes, I realize that is a completely misguided way of thinking but kids will be kids. Mario now has an anchor in the recruitment as long as his friend wants to go there. Ohhh yeah and NIL will play an even bigger role now. Can you imagine if you were able to attend school in Miami while getting paid with a good friend there to enjoy the college years? ND has a ton to worry about here even if they are the leaders.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back