2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1669.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
was at campus and InsideTheU said "It sounds like Scott is spending a few days down here, so that’s good news."
That’s awesome. Seems like we have a legit shot with Stone & Scott, these are the types of recruitments I feel good about. The out of state kids who make unexpected low key unofficial visits on multiple occasions, while you don’t hear much about the recruitment in between visits, are usually good indicators that there is a LOT more at play than what meets the surface.

That’s awesome. Seems like we have a legit shot with Stone & Scott, these are the types of recruitments I feel good about. The out of state kids who make unexpected low key unofficial visits on multiple occasions, while you don’t hear much about the recruitment in between visits, are usually good indicators that there is a LOT more at play than what meets the surface.
Dt class of Scott, Stone, Breeland, and Franklin…oh my

That’s a wet dream haha.

I’d be thrilled with just a combo of Scott & Stone.. OR Breeland and than Baker on OL, not sure if they are close or not, but wouldn’t mind that package deal from Mater Dei.

Advertisement

Dream but not reaslistic. IMO, we have a great shot at Stone and a kid like Stephenson. Outside shot at Stewart.

Scott stays in MW, Breeland and Rushing stay out west and Franklin goes SEC. Just my April prediction based on how things typically go.

Dream but not reaslistic. IMO, we have a great shot at Stone and a kid like Stephenson. Outside shot at Stewart.

Scott stays in MW, Breeland and Rushing stay out west and Franklin goes SEC. Just my April prediction based on how things typically go.
Its definitely a dream but I also think its early to say who is possible, likely or a long shot. This time last year I never dreamed of Mauigoa or Samson. I thought Hykeem was going to be a Cane, and we had a very good shot at Richard Young, Baxter and David Hicks. Things will change a bunch.

Reactions: jsy
Its definitely a dream but I also think its early to say who is possible, likely or a long shot. This time last year I never dreamed of Mauigoa or Samson. I thought Hykeem was going to be a Cane, and we had a very good shot at Richard Young, Baxter and David Hicks. Things will change a bunch.

We never had a real shot at Young. And sure, things change but DL is an entirely different animal imo.

Advertisement

Our OL class last year also wasn't typical. We won't get everyone but for DT I think Stone & Jackson from IMG we get and we'll see who the 3rd ends up being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back