2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just don’t want the hype train to get out of control in here.

CIS tends to turn into Gator Country…everyone’s coming!

Then when it doesn’t happens everything sucks.
1684630125554.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think TA’s move was more so due to the fact he was ruled ineligible in California than him coming to The U
Sure but he is from GA. Going to Central is peculiar af. If he went to IMG, I would still like our chance but at that point your post makes sense. Him, his brother and the QB going to a public school in Dade is something else. If there is another angle I’m missing, I’d love to hear it but on face value this favors us tremendously.

Advertisement
Think TA’s move was more so due to the fact he was ruled ineligible in California than him coming to The U
Menmom can correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall him saying he was initially ruled ineligible in Cali but appealed it and won. So he did play a few games already.

I may be completely wrong. Somebody ask menmom, hes not coming up in my tag options rn

Advertisement
Menmom can correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall him saying he was initially ruled ineligible in Cali but appealed it and won. So he did play a few games already.

I may be completely wrong. Somebody ask menmom, hes not coming up in my tag options rn
Because it’s not menmom, it’s Memnon. I’m out of my allotment of GOAT @ for the month. I don’t want to incur his wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back