2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What about Cunningham didn’t he move here I assume to come here
Imagine those four plus Stewart

nuts GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe but ND is aware of the fact we are a serious threat. I don’t think this was any sabotage **** and that we genuinely made a big time move here.
I agree just we have all seen this before good thing it’s ND we are competing with and not an sec school

When I asked Scott last week what he thought of Miami listed as the RPM’s leader, Scott didn’t have any objections. I can definitely see why they are predicting me there,” Scott told CaneSport. “I don’t even know really how to feel about it. I love the Canes. I loved my time there. Every time I go back, I just get more and more comfortable.”He added that he “can’t wait” to get back to Coral Gables and that his close family friend, Kyan Gibbs, is walking on at running back next season. That’s also played a factor in Scott’s interest in the Canes.

When I asked Scott last week what he thought of Miami listed as the RPM’s leader, Scott didn’t have any objections. I can definitely see why they are predicting me there,” Scott told CaneSport. “I don’t even know really how to feel about it. I love the Canes. I loved my time there. Every time I go back, I just get more and more comfortable.”He added that he “can’t wait” to get back to Coral Gables and that his close family friend, Kyan Gibbs, is walking on at running back next season. That’s also played a factor in Scott’s interest in the Canes.
Oh wow. We playing the game

Advertisement
We fuccin fuccin

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back