5 DBs, why didn't we do this more?

Diego, while I think Al should be blamed, the rushing to absolve Coley is both obvious and pathetic. James Coley has been a disappointment. His offenses are hit and miss, and his recruiting has been pathetic in South Florida (which was supposed to be his best attribute).

See I can't say that for certain. Someone closer to the program might have more insight. As I highlighted in the post above, we have murdered teams (including FSU) in the 1st half of games (especially the 1st few series). That tells me Coley can exploit what he sees on tape. He can script effective plays.

Is it a coincidence we stink in the 2nd half? I don't know.

Advertisement
Diego, while I think Al should be blamed, the rushing to absolve Coley is both obvious and pathetic. James Coley has been a disappointment. His offenses are hit and miss, and his recruiting has been pathetic in South Florida (which was supposed to be his best attribute).
No one is saying Coley is a great OC. But he doesn't come off as someone that is going to go into a shell because he has the lead. How do we come out looking good, for a half and then turn into complete garbage in the second half. He's not a great OC, but I don't believe he is a passive one either. That is solely on Golden IMO.

Even if coley wanted to go conservative the HC has to sign off on it..he has balls he says **** that **** step on their throats they haven't stopped **** all night.either way it's on golden

Even if coley wanted to go conservative the HC has to sign off on it..he has balls he says **** that **** step on their throats they haven't stopped **** all night.either way it's on golden

No one asked you. When you hear grown folks talkin you shut the fvck up... hear?

Advertisement

No one asked you. When you hear grown folks talkin you shut the fvck up... hear?
You still haven't realized this **** isn't going to bother me?

Pretty much exactly what I wrote in the WEZ, Repped:

Of course Coley calls the plays but he is also given orders from the top. If Golden told him to run the ball more, he's going to run the ball more.

If Golden is completely hands off the offense (which he says he isn't), then its on Coley. Also, if Coley is calling the plays and Golden doesn't like being conservative, he can tell him to open it up.

This has Golden written all over it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back