5:40 of Pure Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He has a handicap right? Don't you guys feel bad for having picked on him when he clearly is not functioning at a high level.

Look at this virtue signaling. Don't you feel bad for pointing out somebodies handicap in a public forum like this?

I always liked DBC. Yeah, I joked with him, but I always let him know that he was alright in my book. Like others have said, he has some kind of disability. I'd actually like to sit down and watch a game with the guy and discuss the important things in life, like child support and wilderness survival.

Advertisement
Man....... he use to get hot when i called him Brad....that **** was hillarious.

supposedly DBC posts here under another name. Brad!!!! where you at bud?

I always liked DBC. Yeah, I joked with him, but I always let him know that he was alright in my book. Like others have said, he has some kind of disability. I'd actually like to sit down and watch a game with the guy and discuss the important things in life, like child support and wilderness survival.
I would ask him about the afterlife and how it was to come back from the dead. The guy could revolutionize what we know about death and surviving wild animal attacks. His DNA might even be the source for a cure for Swine flu, ebola, and even the common cold. DBC= GOAT

That is just an amazing video no matter how many times you watch it . In what world would you ever think making that video to refute internet clowns would be a good idea?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Around 1:30, talking about swine flu, he says "not one iota"
And again at the 4:00 mark. I wish I was around to jump on the Swine flu / attacked by bear funwagon. I am out of the loop on most of the greatness that has gone on in the past. Maybe someone could create a HOF Forum for some of the best threads and ultimate sarcasm. THAT would be epic.

First...everyone knows you don't run from a bear.

Second....I can't believe that dude never had kids!

Advertisement
I still think he was attacked by a bear. He never showed his whole body. Its much easier to create a fake head and arm than the whole body. but this impostor is really good. I swear I have heard all of those same phrases repeated in other videos. Plus you can tell its an old video because he has two remotes on the bed. Smart remotes have been out for years now. No one uses two remotes anymore.

I am new to the site this year and no clue who this guy was, but that video was an instant classic. The best.

"at no point was I ever attacked by a bear let alone encounter one"

So sad - the concussion from the bear attack must have caused memory loss and broken grammar/phrasing. I hope the man is doing well and may he finally start supporting his ex-wife and children. He was the only source of entertainment in those early twitter/late Canestime days. He is forever a legend.

I am so sorry I wasn't a member of canestime. That must have been glorious. Thanks for sharing the video. Absolute gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back