4th Quarter Performers of the Week ... thoughts?

Advertisement
Yet another staff falling in love with DJ Ivey. I've seen this nightmare before.

Family Guy Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivey has always been a prototype physical specimen at CB. Let's hope the new coaching staff knows which buttons to press and levers to pull to get his performance to match his physical capabilities.
That would be nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was my initial thought. Hopefully its a sincere award and not just rah-rah.

Also knew folks were gonna dread seeing Iveys name. If James Williams makes the move to LB what do ppl think of DJ moving to SS with Avantae plying Free?
Ivey is a specimen. Kid is probably 6’1 200 at 3% body fat. First guy off the bus type of guy. So I get him getting the workout type of hype. But honestly, I don’t know where he’s best suited in regards to playing football. Might just be a special team kinda guy. I’d move Al Blades to safety before DJ. And even Ivey were to move to S, Blades stay at CB, and James moves to LB… I’d still take Kinchens and A. Williams with B. Balom and K. Washington In a 2-depth safety room.

Is Rooster hurt right now? I haven’t seen him in any lifting or conditioning video. I’ve seen Chaney, Cody and Parrish

Advertisement
Back