Grace- Cane
Bryant- Cane
Bostwick- UF
Brooks- Baylor
Kirkland- FSU
Thomas- Cane
Robinson- LSU
Edwards- FSU

For those doubting some of the more optimistic predictions here, what do you think is more likely:

- Al Golden is clueless about his class and is gonna whiff big on the targets, but still agrees to go on ESPN3 for 2 hours come signing day so he can publicly be embarrassed over and over again, being asked questions like "only 2 from S Florida", as well as going out the last week speaking to 2014 targets instead of shoring up this year with days to go.

OR

-Al knows who's coming, wants to be on ESPN 3 over and over again as Miami hits it over and over for great SURPRISE FU to the "experts", and is so sure of class with maybe one or two exceptions that while they keep due diligence going on 2013, but really start getting ready for 2014.

Personally, I'm going with option 2.

Too much sense here to be wrong I spy.

Collins
Brooks
Edwards
Thomas
Kirkland
Bryant
Coley
Grace

This

You guys can't be serious.

You're the guy that tries to bunt the man over in the 9th inning with your team down by 2 runs

Confusing me for Morris? Bad form.

I thought posters were attempting to post their predictions, not their aspirations. Literally the only guys you don't have us getting are Robinson and Nkemdiche. But yes, I'm the fool.

AMENDMENT: go ahead and reply. I won't afterwards. This thread was about predictions, not my issue with them. I shot first.

Last edited:
For those doubting some of the more optimistic predictions here, what do you think is more likely:

- Al Golden is clueless about his class and is gonna whiff big on the targets, but still agrees to go on ESPN3 for 2 hours come signing day so he can publicly be embarrassed over and over again, being asked questions like "only 2 from S Florida", as well as going out the last week speaking to 2014 targets instead of shoring up this year with days to go.

OR

-Al knows who's coming, wants to be on ESPN 3 over and over again as Miami hits it over and over for great SURPRISE FU to the "experts", and is so sure of class with maybe one or two exceptions that while they keep due diligence going on 2013, but really start getting ready for 2014.

Personally, I'm going with option 2.

Too much sense here to be wrong I spy.

Yes, I know my bad. I'll go get some delusion back in my thoughts. Hold on, I'll brb, gonna go visit Ferman.

Advertisement
Kirkland - MIA
Coley - MIA
Collins - MIA
Bryant - MIA
Bostwick - UF
Edwards - FSU
Grace - MIA
Thomas - MIA
Robinson - MIA

Its a wrap...

Kirkland - MIA
Coley - MIA
Collins - MIA
Bryant - MIA
Bostwick - UF
Edwards - FSU
Grace - MIA
Thomas - MIA
Robinson - MIA

Its a wrap...

I could live with this, at this point I'm just praying for at least ONE stud DT, either Keef or bostwick I'll be good with

Advertisement
[insert Gary Oldman 'EVERYONE' gif here]

168.gif

first VODKA at 8am!!

Collins Miami 100%
Coley Miami 80%
Kirkland Miami 100%
Thomas ???
Grace Miami 100%
Brooks Miami 100% only if we don't get 1 of bryant/bostwick
Bryant Miami 75%
Bostwick Miami 60%
Edwards FSU/Miami 50/50 I don't know with him, seems to like Miami though.
Robinson LSU 100% but he flirts

Advertisement
Collins
Brooks
Edwards
Thomas
Kirkland
Bryant
Coley
Grace

This minus Brooks, add Bostwick... I'm going for the fence!

Cash, scale of 1-10 how confident are you about Thomas to the U?

6.5 lol
This is reasonable for Al. JB may be here too, it's 50/50. Put two and two together. Al wouldn't allow DK in without a silent after the meeting. All of a sudden they have a spot for him now. As Chris Carter would C'mon Maaaaaannnn!!!

Collins
Brooks
Edwards
Thomas
Kirkland
Bryant
Coley
Grace

This minus Brooks, add Bostwick... I'm going for the fence!

Cash, scale of 1-10 how confident are you about Thomas to the U?

6.5 lol
This is reasonable for Al. JB may be here too, it's 50/50. Put two and two together. Al wouldn't allow DK in without a silent after the meeting. All of a sudden they have a spot for him now. As Chris Carter would C'mon Maaaaaannnn!!!

Another person with logic here. Please stop, we can't have that.

I'm really interested in Thomas' and Coley's recruitment after this is over with. Everything has been really quiet throughout.

Advertisement
I predict the jackass posters that all pop out of the woodwork for the last two weeks before NLOI day will all be gone again by Valentine's day.

Advertisement
Back