2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he a better prospect than the kid from STA a few years back that signed with UGA? Name escaped me but he was a top 100 kid, had size and speed and got hurt bad at UGA and hasn’t done much there numbers wise.

I think he is more polished than that kid as a pure WR but similar from a ht/wt/speed standpoint. He looks like a natural pass catcher too. In our new offense, he could be a very reliable guy but in a perfect world he isn’t forced to be your go to guy but is a **** good #2 IMO.

Advertisement
Is he a better prospect than the kid from STA a few years back that signed with UGA? Name escaped me but he was a top 100 kid, had size and speed and got hurt bad at UGA and hasn’t done much there numbers wise.

I think he is more polished than that kid as a pure WR but similar from a ht/wt/speed standpoint. He looks like a natural pass catcher too. In our new offense, he could be a very reliable guy but in a perfect world he isn’t forced to be your go to guy but is a **** good #2 IMO.
Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint

Advertisement
@JeddTheFisch Open up! It's the police!
Martin Lawrence Movie GIF
I find probable cause and will sign my own affidavit.

Advertisement

Rosemy ? Not as big as him (pause) but definitely a better route runner at the hs stage

Advertisement
I went on about this last off season. From the OC hire to what kind of season the offense had. It would dictate who we landed on offense. Because there’s a narrative about Mario and his offensive philosophy. Well we saw how the season went and how we missed on all the outside game changers. Now we’re back in the same situation , needing to show something during the season.
Honestly he took a step backwards. Made a Heisman candidate look undraftable and made a Broyles award winner fireable.

Honestly he took a step backwards. Made a Heisman candidate look undraftable and made a Broyles award winner fireable.
I understand the perception/reality issue but I don’t understand why more isn’t being put on Gattis’ shoulders. We all saw what that offense was and who was calling plays. ****** route concepts, no identity, not playing to the QB’s strengths… there should be more talk of Gattis being propped up by better offensive minds (Moorhead, Locksley…). Michigan wasn’t slowed one bit by his departure

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back