2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we have a very good chance with chance.
Music Video Police GIF by Andrew W. K.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I went on about this last off season. From the OC hire to what kind of season the offense had. It would dictate who we landed on offense. Because there’s a narrative about Mario and his offensive philosophy. Well we saw how the season went and how we missed on all the outside game changers. Now we’re back in the same situation , needing to show something during the season.
So basically we need a good season for him to commit? This is going to be a long season.

Advertisement
So basically we need a good season for him to commit? This is going to be a long season.
Chance ? No. I‘m talking consistently landing five stars……elite skill players. Guys that every top tier program wants. Btw, I can’t wait for the responses to this common sense take. 3,2,1 and go Cis…..

Last edited:
Chance ? No. I‘m talking five stars……elite. Guys that every top tier program wants. Btw, I can’t wait for the responses to this common sense take. 3,2,1 and go Cis…..
It's amazing the amount of hate you receive for posting something that anyone with an IQ above 50 should see clearly with their own eyes.

Advertisement
It's amazing the amount of hate you receive for posting something that anyone with an IQ above 50 should see clearly with their own eyes.
He knew what I meant but whatever. We won’t consistently land the top elite guys until they see our offense perform. That said on the Spring CIS podcast I mentioned the Dawson hiring alone will land us a Minimum of one very good outside wr before we even play a game. That hiring helped to start bending the narrative that Mario wasn’t dead set on doing things one way. It did get some kids attention , it’s a very wr friendly offense. Now if we come out and suck it up or run bro style that puts us back at square one and I don’t think either will happen. Imo he’s going to make a point.

We’ll land quality skill guys most years because it’s Miami but to consistently get the much needed top tier guys you need to show substance. Oh and development.

Is he a better prospect than the kid from STA a few years back that signed with UGA? Name escaped me but he was a top 100 kid, had size and speed and got hurt bad at UGA and hasn’t done much there numbers wise.

I think he is more polished than that kid as a pure WR but similar from a ht/wt/speed standpoint. He looks like a natural pass catcher too. In our new offense, he could be a very reliable guy but in a perfect world he isn’t forced to be your go to guy but is a **** good #2 IMO.
Chance is a better prospect that Rosemy-Jacksaint, IMO. Rosemy-Jacksaint is an inch or so taller, but Chance is faster, a better route runner, better after the catch, and at least as good a blocker. Chance is also a much better prospect than Quincy Skinner, 21 STA kid who is starting to make waves at Vandy. If Chance went to U School or AH and played in their offenses, he would be looked at like Inniss.

Advertisement
He knew what I meant but whatever. We won’t consistently land the top elite guys until they see our offense perform. That said on the Spring CIS podcast I mentioned the Dawson hiring alone will land us a Minimum of one very good outside wr before we even play a game. That hiring helped to start bending the narrative that Mario wasn’t dead set on doing things one way. It did get some kids attention , it’s a very wr friendly offense. Now if we come out and suck it up or run bro style that puts us back at square one and I don’t think either will happen. Imo he’s going to make a point.

We’ll land quality skill guys most years because it’s Miami but to consistently get the much needed top tier guys you need to show substance. Oh and development.
At this point, we have to start somewhere. It hurts to lose guys like Smith from our backyard but if we can land guys like Trader and other not as highly ranked guys as Smith to get the train rolling, the top talent will ultimately come here once the Mario stink off the offense goes away. It may take 2 seasons to remove the stink but if we can at least become competent to good at WR development and show it on the field, I feel like the flood gates will eventually open. A real shame what year 1 did to MCs path here.

At this point, we have to start somewhere. It hurts to lose guys like Smith from our backyard but if we can land guys like Trader and other not as highly ranked guys as Smith to get the train rolling, the top talent will ultimately come here once the Mario stink off the offense goes away. It may take 2 seasons to remove the stink but if we can at least become competent to good at WR development and show it on the field, I feel like the flood gates will eventually open. A real shame what year 1 did to MCs path here.
We must accept Trader will be a marathon recruitment who wants to see on field production. In the meantime lockdown McCoy and prioritize targets like Moore from Tampa & oos kids. We have an OV with that South Carolina kid and there’s another tall kid from the Midwest it seems we have traction with too.

We must accept Trader will be a marathon recruitment who wants to see on field production. In the meantime lockdown McCoy and prioritize targets like Moore from Tampa & oos kids. We have an OV with that South Carolina kid and there’s another tall kid from the Midwest it seems we have traction with too.
Want the wv kid that went to IMG.... in the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back