2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is FSU the problem for Trader? Until games starts played we are gonna have issues recruitng outside WR imo. Gattis gone, but it seems he scarred them man so bad, they need therapy to accept Dawson offense is legit. I think McCoy and Hawkins maybe more likely before any of the 3 we chasing, Chance, Moore and Trader. I could be wrong but it seems Ray Ray and Robbie had less questions being slot guys than the outside guys. Hopefully Colbie Young go crazy.

It’s better for sure. A few folks on here have posted that things have been ironed out.

That being said, they have to prove it on the field. He wants to compete at a high level and Miami is a middling program.

Advertisement
Whats the competition there? I do think he will end up at Miami. Seems like its always harder for us to recruit private schools particularly Broward ones.
I actually don’t know for certain, there’s been the Florida schools, at one point heard A&M was sniffing around but no idea how legit that is…Ohio St always looms, some other usual suspects.

Less focus on Smith and Trader

We're going to miss on Trader too?

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Advertisement
Is FSU the problem for Trader? Until games starts played we are gonna have issues recruitng outside WR imo. Gattis gone, but it seems he scarred them man so bad, they need therapy to accept Dawson offense is legit. I think McCoy and Hawkins maybe more likely before any of the 3 we chasing, Chance, Moore and Trader. I could be wrong but it seems Ray Ray and Robbie had less questions being slot guys than the outside guys. Hopefully Colbie Young go crazy.
mario has a bad rep

Advertisement
sorry offensively hes not exactly a knight in shining armor. its gonna take good production this year to help calm that down
Yeah ur right. Ghandi is spot on with the scheme being a user-friendly one already which is obviously a huge step in the right direction both for us as a program, and the negative connotations surrounding Mario and offensive approach. Beard needs to get the most out of these kids, I don’t have high hopes for the portal.

He’s a drain or hinderance on offensive production.

That’s the wrap and last year did nothing but reinforce that perception down here.
I went on about this last off season. From the OC hire to what kind of season the offense had. It would dictate who we landed on offense. Because there’s a narrative about Mario and his offensive philosophy. Well we saw how the season went and how we missed on all the outside game changers. Now we’re back in the same situation , needing to show something during the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he a WR1 potentially on this level? Obviously he is a take, but for the people that have seen him live, how good is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back