2024 4* WR Chance Robinson - COMMITTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Chance Robinson is back on campus today.

👀

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 10.39.32 AM.png

Advertisement
Less focus on Smith and Trader, more on Robinson and the kid from Tampa please.
Didnt someone say Moore who i assume u talking is playing games? We need 2 outside guys minimum who can beat man coverage 1 v1.

Favorite WR down here and he puts in the work to get other kids to visit.

I hope he comes on board for the summer. It’s too early to take his commitment and he also should get out and see more schools
Cut the wifi our fans might tweet at him!

Favorite WR down here and he puts in the work to get other kids to visit.

I hope he comes on board for the summer. It’s too early to take his commitment and he also should get out and see more schools
He is clearly already on board and the staff is having him wait, at least what I inferred from Gabby’s comments today.

Advertisement
He is clearly already on board and the staff is having him wait, at least what I inferred from Gabby’s comments today.

Eh, not quite.

He’s listening intently, but he’s not ready to come on just yet. He’s got other schools after him and there is one or two who if they offer it would make it hard on Miami to close quickly.

OSU is one (not sure he’s got a commitable offer there) and Arkansas. Don’t ask me what the attraction is to Arkansas, but it’s there.

Eh, not quite.

He’s listening intently, but he’s not ready to come on just yet. He’s got other schools after him and there is one or two who if they offer it would make it hard on Miami to close quickly.

OSU is one (not sure he’s got a commitable offer there) and Arkansas. Don’t ask me what the attraction is to Arkansas, but it’s there.
Is he a track and field kid?

Eh, not quite.

Well Gabby did say that two commits that he cant reveal are back on campus. Shortly after its said that Chance is on campus today... Maybe its not Chance but thats what I deduced from that.

Advertisement
Eh, not quite.

Is FSU the problem for Trader? Until games starts played we are gonna have issues recruitng outside WR imo. Gattis gone, but it seems he scarred them man so bad, they need therapy to accept Dawson offense is legit. I think McCoy and Hawkins maybe more likely before any of the 3 we chasing, Chance, Moore and Trader. I could be wrong but it seems Ray Ray and Robbie had less questions being slot guys than the outside guys. Hopefully Colbie Young go crazy.

Advertisement
Is FSU the problem for Trader? Until games starts played we are gonna have issues recruitng outside WR imo. Gattis gone, but it seems he scarred them man so bad, they need therapy to accept Dawson offense is legit. I think McCoy and Hawkins maybe more likely before any of the 3 we chasing, Chance, Moore and Trader. I could be wrong but it seems Ray Ray and Robbie had less questions being slot guys than the outside guys. Hopefully Colbie Young go crazy.
I think we’re doing better on Trader than most think, it’s just not going to be a layup even tho most would tell you it was a few months ago.

I think we’re doing better on Trader than most think, it’s just not going to be a layup even tho most would tell you it was a few months ago.
Whats the competition there? I do think he will end up at Miami. Seems like its always harder for us to recruit private schools particularly Broward ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back