4* WDE/OLB Kevin Harris

Definitely want, but kid is 2 years away from sniffing the field. He is tiny for a CFB DE...

I would say he's exactly the kind of size you want as a HR JR. He's 6-4, 215/220 already. That can very easily turn into a 230 pound kid coming out of HS. He's an edge rusher type like Garvin, JJ, etc. All those guys came in at around 230-235.

Advertisement
I think we have a legit shot, but watch out for Bama with him. This would be a monster pull by the staff though.

I would say he's exactly the kind of size you want as a HR JR. He's 6-4, 215/220 already. That can very easily turn into a 230 pound kid coming out of HS. He's an edge rusher type like Garvin, JJ, etc. All those guys came in at around 230-235.

Yep. College DEs generally are not 280 pounds.

He will be 250-260 by time he is a sophomore.

He will be no smaller than Garvin was when he gets on campus next spring/summer ...

Weighed in at 6’4 218 as a Junior in HS, he will be fine.

Advertisement
This dude has outstanding measurables right now. These were his measurables from the Opening in Atlanta:

6'4
217 pounds
4.76 40
4.13 shuttle
36.4" vertical
36.5 powerball

The Opening has some of the more accurate and stringent testing standards. He was one of the top SPARQ scorers in Atlanta. Great size for a HS Junior DE prospect and that 40/shuttle/vert are better than some stud skill position prospects we are after.

Hes not too small hes a high school junior and hes already 210 ish he might be on a college campus next year at 230 ready to fly off the edge

Advertisement
Definitely want, but kid is 2 years away from sniffing the field. He is tiny for a CFB DE...

Have you seen our DE depth going into 2019? Not only will he get playing time (if he commits) we need to beg him to get his **** together school work wise so he can graduate early and be ready for Spring! Felder will have him up to 235-240 easy by Fall 2019.

Here to eat my crow. I posted that he committed Miami on his visit becase he actually did, which several insiders heard about also, prompting them to predict Miami. Well, Saban and his staff pitched the NFL draft angle and sold Harris and his father on their scheme. Harris is a better fit as a Jack LB in Bama's scheme....kid runs a 4.5 40 and a 4.13 short shuttle. Bama just had more to offer in the end.

Advertisement
Here to eat my crow. I posted that he committed Miami on his visit becase he actually did, which several insiders heard about also, prompting them to predict Miami. Well, Saban and his staff pitched the NFL draft angle and sold Harris and his father on their scheme. Harris is a better fit as a Jack LB in Bama's scheme....kid runs a 4.5 40 and a 4.13 short shuttle. Bama just had more to offer in the end.
That sucks

why did he go back to Alabama on MOnday after his visit here? To make sure? Must have aleady had doubts. Wonder if he told them he committed here when he was there

Bama doesn't even use the 3-4 that much because they are in nickel most of the time. And how many dudes are they going to keep getting with that jack Lb shît? Like its some kind of special position.

Advertisement
So what did he find out today that he somehow didn't know Friday and Saturday about the two schools that magically change his mind.

You don’t have to talk in code. His bag offer was upped and that is what swayed him.

Advertisement
Back