4 UM Commits to Play on USA U-19 National Team JAN 28th

Paranos

All-ACC
The game will be played Jan 28th at 8:30pm on ESPN 3 live from Disney Wide World of Sports in Orlando, FL so come out an support your country and canes family (Miami commits Trajan Bandy, DeeJay Dallas, D.J. Johnson and Jon Ford).

Here are links to the article, USA Team roster, and Espn3 link.

Article
Four Miami Commits To Represent U.S. U-19 National Team - CBSSports.com

Rosters info
https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/2569/u-s-under-19-national-team-roster-announced-for-north-american-championship-led-by-bishop-gorman-head-coach-kenny-sanchez

Both ESPN and the local Orlando channels have done a **** poor job promoting the event. Granted this week is about the pro bowl but **** they should have at least given the kids some air time attention.

Broadcast on ESPN 3.

Link below
Watch United States vs. Canada (Under 19 (12th Grade)) Live Online at WatchESPN

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is the game televised?

Man just come spend a Saturday afternoon at Disney World up here in Orlando, an spend some money at a local eatery and a bar or two; oh **** just get a hotel room also.

I'll even throw you a local insider hint Saturday night hit up the Blue Martini in pointe Orlando on International drive. There is usually some real talent running around the Blue Martini.

As for the football game it will be at the Wide World of sports as part of Pro Bowl week in Orlando,FL.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's an exhibition game, so unless the group putting on the event has specific rules to the contrary, anyone they invite would be able to play. It's not an actual high school game.

Advertisement
Can't find the game, a date or time listed on the WW of Sports web page. Was going to roll over and check it out. Since I can't find it F it!

Can't find the game, a date or time listed on the WW of Sports web page. Was going to roll over and check it out. Since I can't find it F it!

Here yeah go!

Link to pro bowl week event schedule
2017 Pro Bowl presented by Aquafina - Pro Bowl Week - NFL.com

North American Championships
The 2017 North American Championships features under-18 and under-19 divisions of United States and Canadian national football teams. This week-long event includes practices and activities, culminating in a pair of exciting games at ESPN Wide World of Sports on Saturday, January 28.

Saturday, January 28: Under-18 game: 5:30PM
Saturday, January 28: Under-19 game: 8PM

0ap3000000776891.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's an exhibition game, so unless the group putting on the event has specific rules to the contrary, anyone they invite would be able to play. It's not an actual high school game.

If players lose their elligibility for playing in IM games, I'm not seeing how Deejay wouldn't lose a yr of elligibility for playing in this game after he's already enrolled.

NCAA is .

Advertisement
Back