4 Star WR Romello Brinson commits to Miami

Was it injuries that caught up to Roy....?? Then he went to Dallas and wasn't the same player
He was never healthy. The only full 16 game season he played was in Detroit. His lone Pro Bowl appearance. But he was spectacular when available for the Lions, can't say the same about Dallas...

Advertisement
The biggest thing that stands out about Payton to me is that he competes. Admittedly, I've only seen practice and spring game highlights but you can tell the kid is trying to win every rep. That is something that has been missing with a majority of our roster for years now.

He wants to house it everytime he touches the ball.

The biggest thing that stands out about Payton to me is that he competes. Admittedly, I've only seen practice and spring game highlights but you can tell the kid is trying to win every rep. That is something that has been missing with a majority of our roster for years now.
I got to watch him several times in high school and the dude is just electric. He may not have the blazing 40 time but he knows how to manipulate his route running to dust people. I have high hopes/expectations for him.

Advertisement
Why would I buy something thats not as comfortable as Air Max??...I've tried on a Boatload of Adidas..and they aren't even in the same Hemisphere...My one pair of Asics Gel **** on Adidas....only pair of adidas I own are these that my GF bought...I was appreciative...but the comfort isn't even close to my Air Max's....
I like the look of some adidas but whenever I have tried them on, they don’t fit right on me. They feel narrow. Nike fit me way better and ASICS fit me better than the Adidas too.

I like the look of some adidas but whenever I have tried them on, they don’t fit right on me. They feel narrow. Nike fit me way better and ASICS fit me better than the Adidas too.

The jerseys are a tad snug, but the shoes are narrow as **** and they don't typically put out wide sizes for their UM shoes.

I am a 10.5-11 EE and most of their sneakers are painful as **** to wear. I like to buy new UM kicks every season, but it isn't happening until some wider shoes come out. If you have wide feet and are (or have been) active, ASICS are a godsend.

Anyone else see Kenny Stills at OU in him or am I off
I mean he’s not stills fast yet but the body type and game are similar. He probably has better hands but he need to get into the weight room. That’s what is going to make him. He’s about a 4.6 guy but because he’s underdeveloped he can get to high 4.4

Last edited:
Advertisement
Adidas is super narrow. I can’t even get my fat foot in them. Nike’s are pretty narrow but Adidas takes it to a whole different level. Probably because it is a European company and always targeted towards that market first.

Been using Nike for over 40 years.

I've always liked their shoes and clothes the best.

And they're from the States.

No need to change.

Adidas may be more popular with the "football" crowd around the world - especially Europe. Same with Puma.

Nike is american owned but their inventory is made in sweatshops in vietnam.

Advertisement
Nike is american owned but their inventory is made in sweatshops in vietnam.

U.S, Brazil, Japan, China, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Indonesia are their main production areas. Vietnam and China are its two most popular for mass production shoes. But they have over 500 production plants world wide.

Russell is a small company in Alabama...hard to compete with Nike...but CaneinOrlando loved Russell jerseys to no end...

I thought Nike’s first production right after Russell was spot on, then they did their own thing. Russell is always nostalgia for me. Nike, however still hold our entire templates like they did w Michigan when they switched to Adidas, which is y Adidas had to come up w a different yellow to substitute for Maize.

Adidas never have made a good jersey, except their futbol joints. It’s not their lane, American Sports; which is why our boys’ jerseys were falling off them after EVERY tackle. Nike just makes a superior product, including team replica jerseys for the fans. Adidas been lost ground when King stepped down; and I’m still waiting on them to fulfill their promise to us for making us their priority. ****, Nike has had more Miami Hurricane themed shoes come out since 2015 than Adidas.

I thought Nike’s first production right after Russell was spot on, then they did their own thing. Russell is always nostalgia for me. Nike, however still hold our entire templates like they did w Michigan when they switched to Adidas, which is y Adidas had to come up w a different yellow to substitute for Maize.

Adidas never have made a good jersey, except their futbol joints. It’s not their lane, American Sports; which is why our boys’ jerseys were falling off them after EVERY tackle. Nike just makes a superior product, including team replica jerseys for the fans. Adidas been lost ground when King stepped down; and I’m still waiting on them to fulfill their promise to us for making us their priority. ****, Nike has had more Miami Hurricane themed shoes come out since 2015 than Adidas.
Those Russell (half) Jerseys were the Sh*t though....Everybody wanted them....even non fans thought they were Fire...

Advertisement
I jog 2 miles 7 days a week starting at 4:30am....around Lake Eola 3 times...then coffee...

1592387419041.png

Nice area , I could do some nice walking there :) , I walk Tropical park Miami
1592387600396.png

Real nice High school football stadium inside TP nice track to walk around also.
1592387696947.png

Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement
Back