4 Star WR Romello Brinson commits to Miami

Advertisement
3a76582aca28c173e7a769ba021d2346.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Matt Shodell saying he's the only player on the roster who looks like he hasn't had any off-season gains from the weight room and has the skinniest legs he's ever seen on a WR
He and rooster look like they struggle to add Wright. So does jw but shodell is also the most negative person I ever heard lol

I remember there was a dude a while back that played for Marshall.
He was a beast and looked like he could fly away if he got too close to a **** ceiling fan.
Can’t remember his name. I hope he’s doing well.
Yeah, there's even a phrase named after that guy after a WR sons a DB.
Pretty **** good WR. 6'4" 204lbs, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just need the kid to step up. He had hella hype coming out of MNW. Time for him to step up in that WR room because that room is really getting dragged right now from all angles for its lack of playmakers.

Its pretty simple: can he get open and catch the ball? You can argue that being skinny might be a problem from the standpoint of durability, but plenty of jacked up players get hurt, most notably Robert Burns, and guys like that receiver from Rand, WV was pretty durable when he was tearing up CFB and the NFL.
If he can separate from coverage then he will do fine if he can't it ain't going to be cause of how big his legs are. U either can get away from D1 dbs with a high skill route tree or speedster types. If u have both everyone's recruiting the important teams are recruiting u

Advertisement
Back