4 Star WR Romello Brinson commits to Miami

He was running like a 4.38 or 4.4 out there in college .......that play vs Virginia was so amazing cause I knew no other wr we had could split dbs and run across the grain like that. He made Antonio Crawford look slow af and he could run as well. Sometimes there are kids who just play super fast and he was one of them.
When we had AR out on field he elevated the whole dam team! Its a dam shame too, because we had AR, JT4, and Cager on field only what a game? Even Orgeron himself was saying that UM core might be best in nation, and he had Jefferson and Chase and faced Juedy, Ruggs, Smith, Waddle...

**** man

Advertisement
When we had AR out on field he elevated the whole dam team! Its a dam shame too, because we had AR, JT4, and Cager on field only what a game? Even Orgeron himself was saying that UM core might be best in nation, and he had Jefferson and Chase and faced Juedy, Ruggs, Smith, Waddle...

**** man
Listen everyone knows I think Cager isn't that great but JT and AR were amazing

Advertisement
Are we really debating AR’s speed? Does anyone really care?

No one is debating Richards' speed. That young man was ELITE. Would have gone first round.

But it's also unfair to compare a fully baked product in Richards 2 years into college with a junior in high school. I look at Brinson and he reminds me of Richards at the same age. Richards (and Amari Carter for that matter) was not all world as a HS junior, he got better and better over time. Only Brinson's genes and hard work will show if he's on the same trajectory.

Someone else mentioned Dee Wiggins as opposed to Richards. Fair enough. If his talent floor and ceiling are Wiggins and Richards, then he's going to be a good one. Just has to put in the work. I think Likens and Lashlee are the right coaches to help him achieve his potential.

Advertisement
No one is debating Richards' speed. That young man was ELITE. Would have gone first round.

But it's also unfair to compare a fully baked product in Richards 2 years into college with a junior in high school. I look at Brinson and he reminds me of Richards at the same age. Richards (and Amari Carter for that matter) was not all world as a HS junior, he got better and better over time. Only Brinson's genes and hard work will show if he's on the same trajectory.

Someone else mentioned Dee Wiggins as opposed to Richards. Fair enough. If his talent floor and ceiling are Wiggins and Richards, then he's going to be a good one. Just has to put in the work. I think Likens and Lashlee are the right coaches to help him achieve his potential.
Other than the size and fluidness for a 6’3 receiver I dont see the comp for Brinson to dee wiggins. Wiggins probably has a little bit more top end speed(he’s very fast) but Brinson is more productive and polished in most aspects as a receiver if you compare them going into their senior years of highschool.

Very true those chicks need a pulled meat of their choice sandwich!
208_450.gif

tumblr_mpaj9fpJ011rte461o2_500+kendra+kouture.gif

Go Canes

**** Paranos I got the big iPad and those asses almost didn’t fit..🤣🤣🤣

Some porsters on here claim AR coming out of high school had questions about his speed. Anyone attempting to question AR's elite speed was/is a certifiable idiot.

You watch his high school tapes and you mostly see him taking it to the house 50-60% of the time. And his game tapes were at least 3-4 minutes in length.

Somehow I missed this. Hopefully we will be able to sign these kids / have football in the fall. Big time get!

Advertisement
Some porsters on here claim AR coming out of high school had questions about his speed. Anyone attempting to question AR's elite speed was/is a certifiable idiot.

You watch his high school tapes and you mostly see him taking it to the house 50-60% of the time. And his game tapes were at least 3-4 minutes in length.
The same with George and he is not consider a blazer. I never questioned AR speed I'm just saying the reason you used yo prove your point isnt that good.

Other than the size and fluidness for a 6’3 receiver I dont see the comp for Brinson to dee wiggins. Wiggins probably has a little bit more top end speed(he’s very fast) but Brinson is more productive and polished in most aspects as a receiver if you compare them going into their senior years of highschool.
Romello remind me of like a CeeDee Lamb, kinda skinny, kinda tall, kinda fast but makes big plays and tougher than you think on the field. I dont see Wiggins who is a legit burner (probably fastest player on team based on numbers)

Advertisement
Romello remind me of like a CeeDee Lamb, kinda skinny, kinda tall, kinda fast but makes big plays and tougher than you think on the field. I dont see Wiggins who is a legit burner (probably fastest player on team based on numbers)
Same type lamb looked a bit faster.....it's hard to tell the speed of those dbs on tape competition level etc....I don't see the same 3rd gear in Brinson that I saw in AR or Lamb.....looks just as talented with enough speed to be great if he works hard enough...

Advertisement
Back