4 Star WR Romello Brinson commits to Miami

Same type lamb looked a bit faster.....it's hard to tell the speed of those dbs on tape competition level etc....I don't see the same 3rd gear in Brinson that I saw in AR or Lamb.....looks just as talented with enough speed to be great if he works hard enough...
Brinson is a glider. He’s faster than Ceedee and he’ll get faster with training

Advertisement
Advertisement
commitment excitement post - yes

what part is perhaps?

1 - I believe he is the best WR in the team once he step foot in Greentree
2 - 1st rounder (impossible to know and ) but he has the physical traits to be drafted early
3 - a ring - yes I am in the optimistic side of the posters here. I am a big Lashlee/Justice/Likens believer. I think we have a great season this year which will lock one of our best recruiting class in years to be added to a great class last year. Then I think in 2021/2022 we recruit great again and we have the bodies and experience at OL with studs RBs and WRs... and we will be elite then. QB will the key to get the ring

yes huge Questions marks, IFs and best possible scenario but possible man
Keep sleeping on Payton if you want...

Advertisement
I remember him dropping that 4.8 40 at the combine and gm’s and scouts **** their pants
That's when all doubt was removed about Matt Millen being a ******* dolt of a GM. Idiots could've had Dre & Calvin Johnson. PR campaign wrote itself and you have the most freakish WR duo in league history. But he takes Rogers largely because he's the local kid. Dumbass...

**** went to Detroit and stunk up the place. Blast from the past.
Yes he did. He had a bad drug addiction that really was his undoing. He was a monster at Michigan St. though. He, like Brinson, are very smooth athletes that high point the ball exceptionally well and have an excellent feel for the position.

If you watched practices towards the end of the season you’d thought he was the best of the bunch, he stood out. Constantly making big plays.

The staff was set on shIrting him but he would’ve passed a lot of guys if he’d played.
Saw him play twice in HS...was sold immediately...

Saw him play twice in HS...was sold immediately...
The biggest thing that stands out about Payton to me is that he competes. Admittedly, I've only seen practice and spring game highlights but you can tell the kid is trying to win every rep. That is something that has been missing with a majority of our roster for years now.

Advertisement
That's when all doubt was removed about Matt Millen being a ******* dolt of a GM. Idiots could've had Dre & Calvin Johnson. PR campaign wrote itself and you have the most freakish WR duo in league history. But he takes Rogers largely because he's the local kid. Dumbass...
4 TDs in the NFL for the #2 pick.. hard for Millen to recover drafting players who don't produce. I couldn't stand Millen either always thought he was smarter than everybody else. Imagine Dre and CJ... lord

4 TDs in the NFL for the #2 pick.. hard for Millen to recover drafting players who don't produce. I couldn't stand Millen either always thought he was smarter than everybody else. Imagine Dre and CJ... lord
Was it Millen that drafted Harrington too? Or was it the GM before him?

I agree it was a blunder, however if they would've drafted 'Dre I doubt they would've taken Johnson. It would've been an epic pair though.

Advertisement
I agree it was a blunder, however if they would've drafted 'Dre I doubt they would've taken Johnson. It would've been an epic pair though.
I'll give you that. Dre would've likely taken the draft focus from that position, but they went receiver crazy in those years. It wasn't like they only drafted Rogers & Megatron during the Millen Era. Remember they also picked Roy & Mike Williams. And Roy actually was a baller in Detroit...

I'll give you that. Dre would've likely taken the draft focus from that position, but they went receiver crazy in those years. It wasn't like they only drafted Rogers & Megatron during the Millen Era. Remember they also picked Roy & Mike Williams. And Roy actually was a baller in Detroit...
Was it injuries that caught up to Roy....?? Then he went to Dallas and wasn't the same player

Advertisement
Back