4-star WR Nabers in touch with Likens, ready for return visit

Advertisement
Would be pretty big time. And agree 1000% on the Nabers, George, Alexis and swing for the fences for that 4th spot.

Nabers is an animal with the ball in his hands and makes his comp look silly. Easy take and glad we are pushing for some of these LA guys who don’t have LSU as an option. Keep pressing .

Just wanted to add a note here: Ivins is saying that Nabers is a priority at WR for Likens/Lashlee. They speak with him every day. If things open up for visits in June it is expected he will be brought in to campus.

Man this could be big for us. Taking Nabers shows that we don't need to rely on the Florida kids, and we don't have time for their games. It's also really good to see Likens/Lashlee putting in work to improve our recruiting. We're turning up the heat and I'm here for it.

Advertisement
Didn't he just say a top 10 was coming in May or Summer a few weeks ago? Is this kid really ready to commit?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have him. It just feels like the timing is weird.

Advertisement
Hopefully LSU stays out of this
I don't think LSU is who we'll have to worry about with Nabers. They're going after some pretty high ranked WR's both in Louisiana & nationally, I don't think they'll make room for Nabers this class.

It'll be some other SEC program like Auburn, Ole Miss, or Miss St that we'll have to fight off.

It could be a similar situation like what happened with Daran Branch last year, had him committed the whole year until Ole Miss came knocking then all of the sudden he had a sick grandpa & wanted to stay home lol.

Not saying that's what will happen, but whenever you recruit kids from Deep SEC territories like Louisiana or Georgia, that's always the precaution, they'll commit to you until one of the SEC schools starts showing interest then flip at the last minute.

With that said, I like our chances for Nabers.

I don't think LSU is who we'll have to worry about with Nabers. They're going after some pretty high ranked WR's both in Louisiana & nationally, I don't think they'll make room for Nabers this class.

It'll be some other SEC program like Auburn, Ole Miss, or Miss St that we'll have to fight off.

It could be a similar situation like what happened with Daran Branch last year, had him committed the whole year until Ole Miss came knocking then all of the sudden he had a sick grandpa & wanted to stay home lol.

Not saying that's what will happen, but whenever you recruit kids from Deep SEC territories like Louisiana or Georgia, that's always the precaution, they'll commit to you until one of the SEC schools starts showing interest then flip at the last minute.

Let’s get him, ball out and make this dude a stud in 2021!

**** El that’s a fresh wound, still upset about the Branch situation. The one that was whack last cycle was the Height situation. But i agree hope we can battle and hold off against the SEC

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** El that’s a fresh wound, still upset about the Branch situation. The one that was whack last cycle was the Height situation. But i agree hope we can battle and hold off against the SEC
That kid was a head case though....but yeah I was ****ed

Advertisement
Back