4-star WR Nabers in touch with Likens, ready for return visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IDK I think he's just getting more notice now. Really hope LSU doesn't offer to keep him warm.
LSU is gonna sign a top 2 class this year coming off last year’s success...

5 star WRs, RBs, and maybe even a QB is all but guaranteed.. with the icing being the bag to seal the deal if things are close at the end.

Gotta hope this guy stays a low level plan B kid and we should be good as long as lashlee and King have us humming

Nabers talked to TOS - his top 11 are schools who he talks to the most. Says he and the staff have a " big group chat with the whole staff, I talk to all of them, FaceTime, Zoom, text, every day we talk.”

The message he’s getting from Miami coaches?

“That I’m real high on their board in the 2021 class, am the big receiver they’re hoping to get in the class,” Nabers said.

His primary recruiter is WR coach Rob Likens.

“He told me about a receiver that went to San Francisco this year (with the 25th overall pick), Brandon Aiyuk. He told me about his story, and Brandon also texted me to say coach Likens is a great coach. Coach Likens said he saw him play at JUCO with no big offers, turned him into the real deal.”

He said that this means a lot to him and Likens tells him he believes he can make him into the best receiver in college.

Advertisement
Back