4-star UT commit Couch changes gears, names Michigan and Miami to top 2

View as article
I asked him in the interview and 5'7" is what he listed himself as

I definitely trust his own words over what Rivals has him listed as. Usually Rivals lists guys an inch or 2 taller then they really are. Usually kids also lie, but rarely do they lie to make themselves shorter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So just found this out from a source close to Couch and Jaden.

Neither are actually takes for Miami right now. Miami didn’t accept Couch commitment.

Also resonates with what another source told me in regards to the staff approach at the position.

So just found this out from a source close to Couch and Jaden.

Neither are actually takes for Miami right now. Miami didn’t accept Couch commitment.

Also resonates with what another source told me in regards to the staff approach at the position.

That makes sense to me at this stage. Wish we were prioritizing Elam more though

We just signed 4 cbs.Couch is tiny and Davis is short and a step slow.We can do better.

Advertisement
Maybe I'm one of the few, but this is good news to me. Sorry to the kid, but ultimately if ******* Asante Samuel was a pass due to his size this kid is a **** no.

I hope we land Green from Orlando, kid is a stud.

CB/S Stevenson
CB Green*/Davis
CB Sanguinetti*
S Smith
S Logan/Battle/Nunn*...Or pass

ATH Richards

The * is who I think we'll get in that group.

Advertisement
I hope we land Green from Orlando, kid is a stud.

CB/S Stevenson
CB Green*/Davis
CB Sanguinetti*
S Smith
S Logan/Battle/Nunn*...Or pass

ATH Richards

The * is who I think we'll get in that group.
Dixon is a guy they are really after.

Nunn is a bit underrated and I’ve watched him for years but not sure if he’ll have a spot even if they miss on Battle.

Dixon is a guy they are really after.

Nunn is a bit underrated and I’ve watched him for years but not sure if he’ll have a spot even if they miss on Battle.

Ya that's what I mean, I wouldn't complain if he's in this class, but they may just stick with 4 db if they miss on Battle. Passing on Logan/Nunn...Or at least pass on that 3rd safety if you count Stephenson a safety.

Advertisement
Back