4-star OT Walker details Miami recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Advertisement
I’ve also said if he does in fact sign here I’m putting myself on an all yogurt diet for a week. And I will be the first to eat my words. I know some of you hope to talk **** to me if this happens. I wouldn’t mind it either cuz I hope we do get him. He’s talented and def will be in the rotation day 1.

Like you I have been pretty vocal that we don’t land this kid and would love nothing more than to be wrong. But Yogurt??? C’MON MAN!!! I’m gonna make a much greater sacrifice and go on nothing but an All Tears diet for a week, **** Tears that is. Remember not all heroes wear capes.

Like you I have been pretty vocal that we don’t land this kid and would love nothing more than to be wrong. But Yogurt??? C’MON MAN!!! I’m gonna make a much greater sacrifice and go on nothing but an All Tears diet for a week, **** Tears that is. Remember not all heroes wear capes.
I take it you haven’t seen that Seinfeld episode with the non fat yogurt lol

Advertisement
I don't think we're going to land Walker but I got no problem with the staff continuing to recruit him.

It's a **** shame we have to pull teeth to get a Norland kid here which should be a school that routinely sends us their best players.

****, we got Ereck Flowers to be a 1st round draft pick even though he's honestly an average lineman. He's already made $14.9mill in guaranteed money in his first 4 years in the league, we ought to ask him to do us a favor on this one... (I'm joking, but I'm also not joking lol)

Man have Duke talk to this kid & see if he can get him to snap out of this SEC bullsh*t, sick of these fckin Confederate schools always having our local kids mesmerized in a trance. And South Carolina?!? Wtf have they won since Spurrier? Smfh

Man have Duke talk to this kid & see if he can get him to snap out of this SEC bullsh*t, sick of these fckin Confederate schools always having our local kids mesmerized in a trance. And South Carolina?!? Wtf have they won since Spurrier? Smfh

As an Alumni for USCe I can tell you for certain that we haven't won **** since Spurrier.
Sadly, I can also tell you that the last 10 years for USCe look a bit better than Miami's success in the last 10 years :(

Advertisement
Alright well he’s SEC bound South Carolina or somewhere else. You guys could keep staying positive or whatever helps you sleep at night but truth is Miami is not getting this kid.
Ok we aren't getting him! **** muthafukka we get it! **** someone just posted a pic... You are a weird human. The constant need for attention can't be good.

I don't think we're going to land Walker but I got no problem with the staff continuing to recruit him.

It's a **** shame we have to pull teeth to get a Norland kid here which should be a school that routinely sends us their best players.

****, we got Ereck Flowers to be a 1st round draft pick even though he's honestly an average lineman. He's already made $14.9mill in guaranteed money in his first 4 years in the league, we ought to ask him to do us a favor on this one... (I'm joking, but I'm also not joking lol)

What did spurrier ever win at scar.... that school hasn't won ****. I'm **** near 40... Lol same as Kentucky or Tennessee. Folks are tripping LCE and don't even stoop to their level. Some of those porsters are miserable muthafukkas it's so obvious.

Ok we aren't getting him! **** muthafukka we get it! **** someone just posted a pic... You are a weird human. The constant need for attention can't be good.
Get the **** outta here. Hit the ignore button then like other people have.

Advertisement
As an Alumni for USCe I can tell you for certain that we haven't won **** since Spurrier.
Sadly, I can also tell you that the last 10 years for USCe look a bit better than Miami's success in the last 10 years :(
The last 10 years don't mean sh*t to this kid.

South Carolina went 7-6 last year just like we did, Muschamp is an absolute Corch & complete fckin goober that is never going to win a **** thing at SC.

No high ranking kid from South Fla is going to South Car because they're some kind of prestigious winning program, they're not. Just another middle of the road SEC east team that can't get past UGA or UF.

And I'm just talking about Football, no offense to you being an alumni.

If hes not committed or we dont have big momentum by the Summer Dead Period then just forget abt it. That means he will have visited twice in 10 days, including our biggest recruiting event of the year and still isnt sure about his interest in us.

Advertisement
If hes not committed or we dont have big momentum by the Summer Dead Period then just forget abt it. That means he will have visited twice in 10 days, including our biggest recruiting event of the year and still isnt sure about his interest in us.

I don’t think we get him but you don’t stop recruiting him. We need tackles and he is a very good prospect in our backyard. You stay on him till NSD.

Advertisement
Back