4-star LB Bissainthe shaping up as a priority for UM in 2022

View as article
There’s greasy then there’s five guys , most overrated burger place I’ve been to. Then mix in expensive for the trashy burger.

Two each his own, that’s the best imo. You call it greasy I call it never dry. Then when you get that perfect crisp on the outside...

Advertisement
There’s greasy then there’s five guys , most overrated burger place I’ve been to. Then mix in expensive for the trashy burger.
Only thing good about 5 Guys is their shakes. Fries are decent sometimes as well. As far as most overrated burgers go, it HAS to be In N Out for me. Never in my life have I been so hyped up for a food place to be let down as badly as with them. Them and Wing Stop by far the most overrated chains.

If I had to say I’d say UM, especially with the new recruiters on staff. Lb has been an issue since manny has been here. But it’s still very early
At least we’re in a good position, hoping the recruiters we got re as good as we’ve made them see. I’m sure some big time SEC offers will make this one a wild ride especially if you think it’s going the distance before a commitment.

Advertisement
Two each his own, that’s the best imo. You call it greasy I call it never dry. Then when you get that perfect crisp on the outside...
Maybe it’s an individual franchise thing , the one in York was amazing. Around here not so much. I hate to go on about it but I have a very negative view since the last one I ate there, I thought I was going to have to wear a diaper for the next week.

I love five guys burgers. I love the thin style on a flat top. Their Fries are overrated.

I hate the big hockey puck burgers that everyones dad would make during the back yard bbq while being super drunk. Always way over cooked on the inside.
I think both the flat top burgers and the steakhouse burgers have their place, but the steakhouse ones in particular needs to be made correctly. Don't buy premade patties as they are usually too tightly packed and don't pack them too tight when you make them yourself. And then cooking them - like you said - make sure you don't overcook them. I know this is a personal preference, but a medium rare burger is where it is at for me.

I think both the flat top burgers and the steakhouse burgers have their place, but the steakhouse ones in particular needs to be made correctly. Don't buy premade patties as they are usually too tightly packed and don't pack them too tight when you make them yourself. And then cooking them - like you said - make sure you don't overcook them. I know this is a personal preference, but a medium rare burger is where it is at for me.
Yes sir I agree with that.

Me sifting through this thread trying to find a morsel of pertinent information. 2.0 here we come.
giphy-2-min (1).gif

Advertisement
If we're talking burgers there's a place in Tampa called Thee Burger Spot. Always on pint with their burgers no doubt. For those who like the extra unhealthy glazed donut burger option they do those on Fridays too

Skinnys or councils in Bradenton. They have the olddddd blacktop griddles that can't be replicated.

Before the franchised they five guys was great. There was no better burger place in northern VA. One of my cousins and best friends worked/rotated at the original 3 stores. For 2 years I ate their for free or the price for fries depending on which brother was in the store that day. Friday night's after the store closed we use to smoke weed with the brother that did drugs. Back to the burger, once they franchised the burger got smaller and didn't taste as good. I've probably had a five guys burger 4 times since 2003.

Advertisement
Maybe it’s an individual franchise thing , the one in York was amazing. Around here not so much. I hate to go on about it but I have a very negative view since the last one I ate there, I thought I was going to have to wear a diaper for the next week.
Sliding in and sliding out

Wrapping up his OV at UF. Seems like they have decided to put more of a priority on him. His father was apparently very impressed with the visit. Ivins seems to think he would commit there if they will take it.

"The official was great," Bissainthe said. "It was a great visit. I got to hang out with Randy [Russell], him being from where I am from, it was great and he's a cool guy. Randy is a really cool dude and keeps it real with you too. Looking at the defense and how Florida plays their defense and talking to coach Dan Mullen really opened my eyes. The defense was great and flying to the ball and making tackles."

During his time on campus Sunday, Bissainthe was able to meet with the strength staff, do a film breakdown with linebackers coach Christian Robinson, and also have a sit down meeting with head coach Dan Mullen. His conversation with Coach Mullen was one that Bissainthe felt went very well.

"Coach Mullen keeps it real with you. He's not a fake guy and not a fake dude, so it was a great talk. He was just like telling me to go where I really feel like I am at home away from home. He said you can play some great football here."

The film breakdown with Coach Robinson was also something Bissainthe felt good about also. This gave him a chance to get a close look at how they see him fitting in their defense.

"It was great showing me where they want me to be in the defense and what they think I can do in the defense. They showed me where they want me to fit in so I can make plays."

This trip for the game was also Bissainthe's first chance to see a game inside The Swamp. While it wasn't a rowdy crowd for an overwhelmed Vanderbilt team, he enjoyed seeing the turnout from the fanbase.

"Growing up I always watched Florida on T.V. and you know it was great coming up and catching my first game ever and seeing them play. Just catching the environment and the feel for it."

The Gators have been making the 6-foot-1, 200-pounder feel like a priority target and have a handful of coaches that have already built bonds with him.

"The relationships are great," he said. "Coach C-Rob is a great guy, Coach Hova [John Herron], Coach [Corey] Bell are both great guys. Just coming up here and spending time with them and like I said, just seeing the environment for game day. It was cool."

The Gators have some upperclassmen on the roster at the linebacker position. So far, the Gators have two commitments at the position currently, but want to add another to provide depth to the room. Bissainthe sits at the top of the Gators wish list for that third target.

"They said some upperclassmen are going to be leaving and they need recruits to come in and help them out."

Going forward, Bissainthe has no future unofficial visits planned out at this point, and has taken all five of his official visits. He's down to Florida, Florida State, Miami, Penn State, and West Virginia. He will decide from those five schools next month.

"I am going to be committing Thanksgiving weekend. That is the plan for right now."

Advertisement
We are going to end up with a thrown together class. Its to be expected with an in season firing and early signing day. This class is going to be bad
No doubt, but our class is not good currently anyway. We are ranked in 40s..

Advertisement
Back