4-star LB Bissainthe shaping up as a priority for UM in 2022

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a good connection for him
If you want to stay in Florida, Miami and FSU have given you nothing to think about. Florida isn’t exactly elite, but they offer much more then we do. I’m sure someone will dislike my comment but i’m speaking the truth. This is the year to fire Manny if you are gonna do it. Down year in Florida, smallish class, use the portal to Michigan St the class with a new coach.

Advertisement
No one wants to play linebacker at a place where the DL does spin and swim moves and shoots upfield 10 yards past the OL and a 300 pound guard is able to freely hit you with a full head of steam

So you'd like to play a 2-gap system where the DL controls the interior linemen with the premise it allows the LBs to make plays? I have someone I'd like to introduce you to......

rawImage.jpg

Advertisement
So you'd like to play a 2-gap system where the DL controls the interior linemen with the premise it allows the LBs to make plays? I have someone I'd like to introduce you to......

rawImage.jpg
No far from that. But you can play an aggressive 4-3 without flying upfield into no-mans land. You can play fast and aggressive with maintaining rush lanes. Balance to everything and we have none

So prior to a win over maybe the worst power 5 team, Florida was 1-5 in last power 6 games. That's a winning culture?

I mean I get everyone is after Diaz, but he is 10-6 last 2 years and Mullen is 12-6.

Big winning culture there.
They played in the SEC title game last year and will win 10 games this year. It pains me to say this, but if you can’t see the difference i’m not sure what to say. Florida at least wins games. We are gonna be lucky to win one of the next 3. They are at least stable. We aren’t.

Advertisement
The season we are having is going to sink recruiting regardless if he gets fired or not
Don’t be so sure. If he’s fired before FSU, those that want Miami and don’t sign early will have spots. We won’t have a great class, but it will be better than most are anticipating. If he’s here until the end of the season, you will be correct.

Correct - to add, Shaq was a Golden recruit & probably signed because of Richt’s reputation. Not anything Manny did.

Richt was Shaq's first offer and had a relationship with him from that moment. His father also said that the depth chart (there wasn't one essentially) was favorable and was the other major factor in his decision.

Richt was Shaq's first offer and had a relationship with him from that moment. His father also said that the depth chart (there wasn't one essentially) was favorable and was the other major factor in his decision.
Thanks for correcting me

Advertisement
Back