4-star LB Bissainthe shaping up as a priority for UM in 2022

Advertisement
Going to have wait a little for any commitment from him it appears.
I don’t think anyone was expecting him to commit. It’s also too early to start worrying. I personally start worrying when a sofla kid hasn’t committed and we’re like four or five games into the season.

I don’t think anyone was expecting him to commit. It’s also too early to start worrying. I personally start worrying when a sofla kid hasn’t committed and we’re like four or five games into the season.
I was holding out a small bit of hope he'd commit early and be an ambassador for the class lol I knew it wasn't going to happen but was still dreaming.

Advertisement
Setting the O/U 3.5 on thread versions for Bissainthe based on the first five pages of this one

“I’m not committed so stop asking! Now who’s ready for a top 10???” I’m paraphrasing but I really like the cut of his jib

Advertisement
Five guys is straight trash , greasy *** garbage that’s expensive as ****. Sixteen dollars for a combo to just go home and **** like a crippled goose.
I will ibid you when I drop the crippled goose line 20 times in the next month. That is officially in the mental Rolodex.

Advertisement
Even holding a five guys burger will give you the squirts
I love five guys burgers. I love the thin style on a flat top. Their Fries are overrated.

I hate the big hockey puck burgers that everyones dad would make during the back yard bbq while being super drunk. Always way over cooked on the inside.

Advertisement
I love five guys burgers. I love the thin style on a flat top. Their Fries are overrated.

I hate the big hockey puck burgers that everyones dad would make on the fourth of july while being super drunk that was too done on the inside.
I had a five guys burger in York , Pa in 07. Great burger. So I was excited when they started popping up back home. They didn’t taste the same and every time I’d eat there I’d be sick. I imagine from the tons of grease. I’ll never go again, I’m done.

I had a five guys burger in York , Pa in 07. Great burger. So I was excited when they started popping up back home. They didn’t taste the same and every time I’d eat there I’d be sick. I imagine from the tons of grease. I’ll never go again, I’m done.

Pretty much every smash burger is greasy mydude

Advertisement
Back