4-star LB Bissainthe shaping up as a priority for UM in 2022

Butterfly Burger in Sedona is the best btw.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Five guys is straight trash , greasy *** garbage that’s expensive as ****. Sixteen dollars for a combo to just go home and **** like a crippled goose.
Five Guys here is still pretty good. Locally owned franchisee that takes it pretty seriously. I’d still go for nothing but the fries.

Charm City in Deerfield is an excellent burger. It’s the best burger from palm beach to the keys.

Charm City in Deerfield is an excellent burger. It’s the best burger from palm beach to the keys.

Charm city is the best value regular hamburger. The Southern Belle there is solid, too. Jacks Hamburgers in Fort Lauderdale is probably the best old fashioned style burger. My favorite by far if you want something food networkesque is an original Tucker Dukes. Go to the one in Deerfield. The Boca location isn’t as consistent. Even my unborn son liked the Dukes so much he sent my wife into labor after she ate it hahahaha...
1614001155081.jpeg

I was really hoping for news on this kid but no denying a CIS derail lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Another CIS derailed special

Attachments

• heres-that-attention-you-ordered-14922290.png
    heres-that-attention-you-ordered-14922290.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 8
Going to have wait a little for any commitment from him it appears.

Attachments

• 35F137D3-382C-49DC-B3A3-5B213BFE2CE5.jpeg
    35F137D3-382C-49DC-B3A3-5B213BFE2CE5.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 80
Manny’s LBs recruitment sucks, you don’t put converted DE’s at backer they can’t f’ing cover, if you can’t get top backers recruit safeties that are oversized and move them to backer

Agreed. I don't like taking edge guys and pushing them back to LB. They tend to lack instincts and coverage ability. That doesn't mean that some guys can't be successful doing it but I'd rather go the old JJ way and move guys down a position to stay fast (CB-S, S-LB, LB-DE, DE-DT).

Advertisement
Back