4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are we talking about gameday coaching or recruiting?

I don’t believe Mario has a loss quite as embarrassing as FIU or getting raped by a team like big bad UNC on his record…

He does have back to back PAC12 championships (no matter how he got them).

What has Manny ever won?

He lost to a winless team in Oregon State and then lost to a 1 win team who’s only other win was you guessed it Oregon State

He had the playoffs in his grasp but lost to a 5-6 Arizona State team with a QB who went top 10 and lit up the NFL

He made said QB look mediocre

Hilarious you want to bash Manny yet gargle Cristobal who in his third year went 4-3

Mannys in his third year now and you want to compare him to a coach who’s been a HC for 7+

Lets see this year because there’s no excuse to not win 10 games

Btw bet you Oregon loses minimum two games this because Mario will always find a way to corch it up

Enough about Manny, Blake is going to extend his contract no matter what and we will continue to be an embarrassment…

Sorry for derailing this thread.

Advertisement
Enough about Manny, Blake is going to extend his contract no matter what and we will continue to be an embarrassment…

Sorry for derailing this thread.

Dont be sure on that... they could have extended after this years past season and they didn't..if Manny falters this year then his buyout drops again...

If we land the class I believe we can after talking to some trusted people then this team would be ripe for the right coach to come in and elevate us to the next level.

Dont be to pessimistic and let the season play out...

Advertisement
Are we talking about gameday coaching or recruiting?

I don’t believe Mario has a loss quite as embarrassing as FIU or getting raped by a team like big bad UNC on his record…

He does have back to back PAC12 championships (no matter how he got them).

What has Manny ever won?

Are we arguing over who is better between Cuban Alf Gluten and Manny Diaf? Lols

Yes that same Mario who is 10 times the recruiter Manny is…

Who did Manny lose to again?

Oh yeah everyone worth a **** we have played since he has been here.

And I don’t believe Mario has a loss on his record close to what UNC did to a defense Manny has been in charge of since 2016 and should be absolutely humming by now if he wasn’t so **** incompetent…

And why is that, b/c he sucks at recruiting…

Which is what my post was about…

Manny can’t carry Mario’s jock in anything related to the sport he never played at this level, especially recruiting

His only good defenses here were made up of 90%-100% Goldenofrio recruits, and now that we have to rely on his recruiting and development, we have never looked like a bigger bunch of pussies on defense ever (oh it was Bakers fault and we are going to be awesome on D this season you’ll see…)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Mario Cristobal is a plus-sized Manny Diaz. They are basically the same mediocre game day coach. Recruiting wise, they are very similar as well.

For the 2020 class:

Oregon had a 4-2 record and got this class for 2021
0 5 star
19 4 star
3 3 star

Miami had a 8-3 record including the aforementioned UNC *** kicking and got
2 5 star
13 4 star
8 3 star

You can be more impressed with the coach with more 4 stars or the one with more 5 stars. Six of one, half dozen of the other. Btw - the one who had more 4 stars and 0 5 stars also had an unlimited budget so it's a little weird he couldn't land any 5 stars.

I'm not impressed with Diaz but he's a diet-Cristobal at almost 2 million per season less.

• Dislike
Reactions: NDE
Advertisement
So, hypothetically, if Manny fails this year as I'm assuming you've convinced yourself will be the case, whose a realistic HC you'd want us to hire ?
Not a first time HC who never played, that only has this job b/c of his daddy, that can actually recruit and develop the position he is known for (think Dabo with WRs, Saban with DBs, Mario with OL, Riley with QBs etc…) and hasn’t been fired 4 games into a season b/c of his incompetence that happened to show up again this year against UNC…

If you love Mario so much, support his *** at Oregon and kiss it.
I love Mario b/c he is a Cane that bled for this program.

Can’t understand why Canes would hate on him in favor of that little Nole…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not a first time HC who never played, that only has this job b/c of his daddy, that can actually recruit and develop the position he is known for (think Dabo with WRs, Saban with DBs, Mario with OL, Riley with QBs etc…) and hasn’t been fired 4 games into a season b/c of his incompetence that happened to show up again this year against UNC…
Ok..............so any names cuz I'd have a few in mind hypothetically

Dont be sure on that... they could have extended after this years past season and they didn't..if Manny falters this year then his buyout drops again...

If we land the class I believe we can after talking to some trusted people then this team would be ripe for the right coach to come in and elevate us to the next level.

Dont be to pessimistic and let the season play out...
Just being realistic…

The bar has been set so **** low around here.

Just being realistic…

The bar has been set so **** low around here.

I hear ya... and i will say this what will it take to land him an extension.

Me personally he'd have to win the ACC Championship.... bottom line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back