4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wait so Mario leaves in a week straight disrespects us and goe to bama and fuqs us but everyone likes him? And WB is still favored to put on this uniform and play for us and help us get back but they hate him for a mistake he made? Makes sense
Perfect CIS sense.

Wait so Mario leaves in a week straight disrespects us and goe to bama and fuqs us but everyone likes him? And WB is still favored to put on this uniform and play for us and help us get back but they hate him for a mistake he made? Makes sense
Some, @tyrn , are even willing to take dudes balls to his chin

I hear ya... and i will say this what will it take to land him an extension.

Me personally he'd have to win the ACC Championship.... bottom line
Blake James will extend his contract the second he can. 2 things I’ll guarantee, we don’t win the ACC under Manny and he will be extended.

Advertisement
You honestly think it wasn’t the best move for his career and family (got a substantial raise by Bama) to go learn under the best coach in college football and become part of his coaching tree that now has teams like Auburn throwing the kitchen sink at him?

If he would have stayed with Golden, he may have been promoted to HC (you know how we do) before he was ready…

He needed to take the journey he has to become a better coach and elite recruiter.

And I never got ran over by Smith or Hester (wasn’t really their game) but whiffed at air all night other than a few times…

Never got a clean hit on either, but got them down a few times.
The guy that who thinks we go 15-0, under Manny, is criticizing Mario for not dealing with that abomination of a staff led by a moron? Shocking. Had Mario not gone to Bama, he isn’t at Oregon with 2 conference titles, making millions of dollars that set him and his family for like. Got to love the mouth breathers of CIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back