4-star DE/LB Bryant talks UM visit, decision plans

View as article
So now that Bryant is wavering, is it because Bama told him he’s a take?

Only other explanation I can think of is when Cribby previously mentioned that UF was going to grossly overpay for some recruits to stop the hemorrhaging, and maybe he’s a candidate. Still doubt that, however.

While the Popo news is encouraging…Bryant has to be near the top of our overall board. Position of need too.
Stressed Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

Advertisement
So now that Bryant is wavering, is it because Bama told him he’s a take?

Only other explanation I can think of is when Cribby previously mentioned that UF was going to grossly overpay for some recruits to stop the hemorrhaging, and maybe he’s a candidate. Still doubt that, however.

While the Popo news is encouraging…Bryant has to be near the top of our overall board. Position of need too.
Recruiting ain't for you chief

Who said he was wavering?
Cribby in Popo thread said he’s not so sure on him as of a few hours ago. Doesn’t mean we’re not getting him, but he’s not one we should be very confident on right now. Probably a battle, and I wouldn’t put it past Saban to green-light him just to spite Miami (if that is indeed our comp. Here)

Advertisement
Absolutely agree, just wondering what changed.
Nothing changed.
Bryant has been a player that all their insiders said was going there.

Mario just got here. Regardless of our momentum and our staff, Bama is and always will be a problem.
Don’t be surprised if we start hearing the same thing for hicks
The summer is about to start and coaches want their focus to be gearing for fall. This is why we’re seeing a kids pop. Fall camp and the season means not too much recruiting time before nsd. Until we start making the playoffs we’re still gonna be losing players to these schools.
We’re starting to win some. But even they lose players. Still way more positive news than negative imo.
But who said he was wavering?

Last edited:
Cribby in Popo thread said he’s not so sure on him as of a few hours ago. Doesn’t mean we’re not getting him, but he’s not one we should be very confident on right now. Probably a battle, and I wouldn’t put it past Saban to green-light him just to spite Miami (if that is indeed our comp. Here)
Bruh this is big boy recruiting…. The battle ain’t over till they sign

Tighten up man croooting ain’t for the weak

Advertisement
Bruh this is big boy recruiting…. The battle ain’t over till they sign

Tighten up man croooting ain’t for the weak
There’s a difference between a battle, and having comfortably led for a prospect and all of a sudden things don’t seem so sure. Yes, recruiting is fluid and we are dealing With high schoolers - doesn’t mean you just chalk it up to “oh yeah big boy recruits flip and flop constantly”. All I did was pose a question, but reading comprehension isn’t a strong suit on this board.

There’s a difference between a battle, and having comfortably led for a prospect and all of a sudden things don’t seem so sure. Yes, recruiting is fluid and we are dealing With high schoolers - doesn’t mean you just chalk it up to “oh yeah big boy recruits flip and flop constantly”. All I did was pose a question, but reading comprehension isn’t a strong suit on this board.
No you are just an awful poster is all

We are making waves and this will cause reaction.....they are not just going to sit there and not react to what Mario is doing.
War has just begun. JMO

Advertisement
Nothing changed.
Bryant has been a player that all their insiders said was going there.

Mario just got here. Regardless of our momentum and our staff, Bama is and always will be a problem.
Don’t be surprised if we start hearing the same thing for hicks
The summer is about to start and coaches want their focus to be gearing for fall. This is why we’re seeing a kids pop. Fall camp and the season means not too much recruiting time before nsd. Until we start making the playoffs we’re still gonna be losing players to these schools.
We’re starting to win some. But even they lose players. Still way more positive news than negative imo.
But who said he was wavering?
Playoff or no playoffs that's how recruiting goes. We beat Bama and Clemson for players already.

Comfortably led? I've always read if Bama wants Malik he's there's and if not he's a Cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back