4-star DE/LB Bryant talks UM visit, decision plans

It’s Us vs Bama. I think he picks Us in July with intentions to watch how successful we are this coming season. If he doesn’t like what he sees he’ll decommit and go to Bama.

I think Jayden Wayne does the opposite. If he commits early he’ll choose Bama, but if we have a successful season it’ll give Mario the juice to flip him from Saban.
Definitely incorrect on Wayne, on Bryant I’ve been under the impression it’s a state of Florida race for a while but of course you always have to consider Alabama but I am actually not worried about either of them lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely incorrect on Wayne, on Bryant I’ve been under the impression it’s a state of Florida race for a while but of course you always have to consider Alabama but I am actually not worried about either of them lol
Man Bryant mom was just talking bout how much she loved bama and that they were different and the decision is harder now. And bama definitely leads for Wayne he has said it himself

Ehhh, that’s concerning because he actually is a perfect fit for their defense based on his film. Who would Bama have ahead of him as a 3-4 OLB?

Is he?

I’m just telling you what I know first hand. If they indeed insisted on the kid coming to work out first, then they aren’t ready to take him. He may be a little too sawed off to play edge for them. Especially considering they will more than likely land one guy like him with the same dimensions in Russaw. Their edge guys are usually longer types, think Will Anderson/Dallas Turner so maybe they need to see if he can play off the ball LB for them?

Regardless, we just need to keep doing what we are doing and do what we can to get him on board and KEEP him on board.

Advertisement
He’s from central Florida so the hometown is UCF and UCF was his first offer. I would guess courtesy mention but you never know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bump part 1
Excited Lets Go GIF by BET Awards

So now that Bryant is wavering, is it because Bama told him he’s a take?

Only other explanation I can think of is when Cribby previously mentioned that UF was going to grossly overpay for some recruits to stop the hemorrhaging, and maybe he’s a candidate. Still doubt that, however.

While the Popo news is encouraging…Bryant has to be near the top of our overall board. Position of need too.

Advertisement
Back