4-star CB Markevious Brown close to cutting list, talks UM

View as article
This ain’t a good look, fellas. We’re a phuccin place holder until a “better” offer comes along. With our location, history, and the opportunity to get on the field early, you’d think we’d have CB recruits lined up 2 by 2, wanting to play for us.

Advertisement
This ain’t a good look, fellas. We’re a phuccin place holder until a “better” offer comes along. With our location, history, and the opportunity to get on the field early, you’d think we’d have CB recruits lined up 2 by 2, wanting to play for us.
#TNM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Woah... Slow down buddy. You're acting like dude is some type of 6* we've never seen....
His star rating has nothing to do with my statement. Literally zero. My statement has to do with the fact that it is a position that is thin, a position that is weak, hes been the #1 target at that position, he is from South Florida, has a chance to compete for playing time immediately. He also has not been pursued with a bag thus far and is not likely a candidate for a bag as he is not a lights-out recruit.

This has nothing to do with his rating. It has to do with Rumph's ability to get rejeted by the rim with the ball already in the ******* cylinder.

His star rating has nothing to do with my statement. Literally zero. My statement has to do with the fact that it is a position that is thin, a position that is weak, hes been the #1 target at that position, he is from South Florida, has a chance to compete for playing time immediately. He also has not been pursued with a bag thus far and is not likely a candidate for a bag as he is not a lights-out recruit.

This has nothing to do with his rating. It has to do with Rumph's ability to get rejeted by the rim with the ball already in the ******* cylinder.
I understand most of what you're TRYING to say... But for you to say "ever in college football".... Yeah, **** NO. That's flat-out ridiculous.

I understand most of what you're TRYING to say... But for you to say "ever in college football".... Yeah, **** NO. That's flat-out ridiculous.
This is as easy a recruiting job as any coach will have.

Advertisement
Back