4-star CB Markevious Brown close to cutting list, talks UM

View as article
A really successful season will open roster spots and room to bring in corners, I can't imagine the coaches are actually satisfied with the numbers at the position
25 IC limit still. So Idk how they're gunna do that, which is the entire problem and why we need 2 more CBs and not another RB.

Advertisement
Man we need this kid.

Looks good on tape, turning the hips and ball skills

Rumph better not **** this up. Right now we only have 1 true CB in the class (Tim Burns), Curtis should be a WR/PR/KR

And our 2021 CB Depth is potentially horrendous, if Blades go pro..

1. Ivey
2. Couch
3. Dunson
4. Clarke
5. Burns
Some of our fanbase does not seem to grasp the situation adequately and apparently would prioritize Amari Daniels in the class.

I'm not sure what our other options are, but we would need this kid to be a stud and I don't see him being that. I just see a decent recruit, nothing crazy, just someone who's your second at best or even third best corner down the road.
Even if that's true, he's far better than what we currently have signed. Our CB situation is atrocious.

Maybe because Banda was responsible for those misses?
X Coach recruits Y CB who is a top priority. Y CB doesn't come here. X Coach holds some responsibility for that failure. It's quite simple really. Insert any coach and priority recruit name you want there.
Yeah, u have no idea what you are talking about.

Advertisement
Some of our fanbase does not seem to grasp the situation adequately and apparently would prioritize Amari Daniels in the class.

It's just an ugly situation from a roster management perspective...

I agree that we need another RB (I'd be happy with 5 healthy scholarship RBs, 4 gives me some heartburn, but 3 scares me).
Then again, I also think we need a QB (more than a RB). King is almost certainly gone, Perry could be gone... And the best teams get at least one every class.
But above and beyond every position, we need more CBs right now. It's crazy that in this modern pass-happy game we seem to always be rolling 5 CBs deep.

It's just an ugly situation from a roster management perspective...

I agree that we need another RB (I'd be happy with 5 healthy scholarship RBs, 4 gives me some heartburn, but 3 scares me).
Then again, I also think we need a QB (more than a RB). King is almost certainly gone, Perry could be gone... And the best teams get at least one every class.
But above and beyond every position, we need more CBs right now. It's crazy that in this modern pass-happy game we seem to always be rolling 5 CBs deep.
We really need:
2 CBs
QB
RB
LB

Problem is, we've got 3 ICs by my count, and some reputable/literate posters on here say it may only be 2. If it's only two, my takes are Brown and T2. If it's three, I push to sign a QB. Daniels would be priority #4.

After that, it's portal time. We aren't gonna know in time for early signing day which guys can be processed (or process themselves).

Is that a midget/little person playing running back for the opposing team? That cant be real!
This is what a real running back looks like...

5454F327-2253-4198-A14D-5D8CD80170D3.gif

@D RevLee where you been?

Advertisement
This is what a real running back looks like...

View attachment 132994
@D RevLee where you been?
My man needs to get a better fitting jersey. The only reason you want a jersey that baggy is if it’s the early 80s and it’s tear away jersey. Lol you know you’re an old man like me if your remember those jerseys from back in the day. Lol

Advertisement
Can somebody tickle my fancy and tell what me what the insiders have to say about the CBs we're recruiting?

Advertisement
Where else he gonna go?

He isn't a take at Auburn
Arky is the basement of the SEC West & I don't think he's a take for them anyway
Fuente is an asshat & we're gonna kill VT this year
& Ole Miss's defense sucks.

Miami is the only logical choice lol, if we miss on him Rumph HAS to go

Advertisement
Back