4-star CB Markevious Brown close to cutting list, talks UM

View as article
Their players are highly talented guys in HS but have largely fell relatively flat in college (esp given their hype). Moses is BY FAR the most productive college guy on the list and not to mention the only guy that has made any impact in the pros. Delpit is 2nd most productive college player if you go back to around 2014.

The point is that IMG guys get a TON of hype but for the most part, fizzle in college and then of course, rarely get to the pros. Don't take my word for it - google it. :)
I'm with you 100%

Advertisement
If you name a high school football factory across the country it shouldn’t be difficult to rattle off successful names in college and pros. IMG has the most kids In the country play in college but rarely do they make huge impacts especially in the pros.

Suero claimed today on a zoom that they are slow playing him pending Marshall’s decision. Just the messenger - but Spike will confirm, as he was on the call as well.

1596396315771.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand that the muck isn’t the most loving environment but seems like a strange career decision to sit a large portion of your junior year.

I realize it’s a prep for college football and it comes with exposure but so many of those second level kids have nonexistent tape there if not a minute and a half. Not even sure if it’s better for everyone’s career to go there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back