4-star CB Markevious Brown close to cutting list, talks UM

View as article
Dots Hello GIF by Equal Parts Studio

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we land him....right now I have a feeling he commits to Auburn....
Do you have anything to suggest Barn is on him hard? Everything I've seen and read says it's basically us and VT.

I hope we land him....right now I have a feeling he commits to Auburn....
There is an all-out war with Barn, Baga, and L$U for Ga'Quincy McKinstry. I think he ends up at Baga, but if Barn lands him, I don't know that Brown figures into further plans.

Advertisement
Our dumbass staff probably stopped calling this kid the second they thought Marshall was locked up. Dummies gonna get played twice
That would be an enormous indictment of the staff. We needed another CB regardless. We are not exactly world beaters at the position.

Keep working Marshall and hope for the best there. Worst case is he remains committed to the Gayturds. Lock up Brown now and see who else we can bring in with the other 2 spots we’ll have left. I know we missed on JM right now but as others have said, it’s 4 months until ESD. If we have a season for 2020 it’s the time to come out of the gates hard and destroy opponents with a completely revamped offensive scheme. I’m not ready to jump off the bandwagon cuz we didn’t land Marshall right now. We still sitting on a consecutive Top 10 recruiting classes even with out him. Would it be great to have him in this class? Absolutely. Should we forget the other studs we’ve landed because of 1 piece of bad news? **** no.

Advertisement
Well word on the street is Auburn leads For McKinstry and has since the beginning. so that should bode well for us.
Barn has only 12 commits right now. I don't know if that's procrastination or that they don't plan on a large class. Someone with better knowledge of their program would have to chime in.

I need to see a commitment soon.
Unfulfilled needs can take a toll.
If your holding your breath make sure your with someone who knows cpr.
after that mckynstry dude pops Brown is likely going to one of the sec schools that didn’t get him.

Advertisement
Uh u do realize brown is from soflo and so is all of our commits minus 1 kid so might wanna retract ur statement buddy. Not everyone wants to be here that doesnt make them clowns
I wasn't talking about Brown.

I'm talking about everyone talking about a gaytor commit who trolled us and we need to be talking about Brown.

Antonio Banks is his DB coach at IMG. Obviously, they send people all over the country, but one would think he'd be selling VT. On the other hand, in this day and age of coaches going to the highest bidder, that affiliation may mean little. I hate VT and want to smash their mouth in, but I don't think they have any more bag capability than we do.

Advertisement
Back