4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
Advertisement
So easy a 70 year coach can do it...
I mean, I give the guy credit for building a machine that just replaces 5 star players with more 5 star players but the notion that a high school corner is going to get some kind of special coaching that’s going to turn him into a 1st rounder is stupid. The best high school recruits tend to become the best college players. The best college players tend to get drafted earliest. It’s not rocket science. Especially for Miami fans who would never credit Larry Coker for his ridiculous amount of first round players.

I forget about that thread
200.gif

Advertisement
I mean, I give the guy credit for building a machine that just replaces 5 star players with more 5 star players but the notion that a high school corner is going to get some kind of special coaching that’s going to turn him into a 1st rounder is stupid. The best high school recruits tend to become the best college players. The best college players tend to get drafted earliest. It’s not rocket science. Especially for Miami fans who would never credit Larry Coker for his ridiculous amount of first round players.
Cokers 1st round players???....You mean Butch's??...because from 96/97 till 2003/2004 were all Butch's...

Can anyone seriously look at Surtain and say he wouldn’t have been drafted in the same spot had hr gone to half a dozen other schools?

Kid started as a true freshman after one set of fall practices at Bama. How much count Saban have “coached him up”?
Tbh im glad more people are saying this.

Saban simps all across the interwebz don't wanna hear anything other than the sound of his geriatric ******* slapping the inside of their cheeks and that he's "the greatest coach ever"

Advertisement
Coaching is the biggest load of BS spewed from these blue bloods. Most 5 star kids could go to FAMU and still end up in the NFL
The difference in training and nutrition from a major P5 to an FCS team is probably the biggest change. Otherwise the “coaching” won’t vary much. It’s not like the DB coach at Alabama has some super secret technique to make you backpedal faster that no other coach knows.

Can anyone seriously look at Surtain and say he wouldn’t have been drafted in the same spot had hr gone to half a dozen other schools?

Kid started as a true freshman after one set of fall practices at Bama. How much count Saban have “coached him up”?
About the same development that Kyrie Irving had at Duke when he only played like ten games and went number one overall.

…..He’s not a priority recruit for Bama. He doesn’t even have a commitable offer from them. Otherwise he would have shut it down. Unless Bama misses on a few of their higher targets, he might not end up there at all

I’ve been saying this since the whole Little drama began, maybe even before.

If he had a committable offer, he would’ve committed already. I get the sense he’s definitely NOT a plan a for bammer, but they’re staying on him just in case there’s room or something falls through with people that are higher on their board.

Our resident Alabama fan might have more insight.

Advertisement
The difference in training and nutrition from a major P5 to an FCS team is probably the biggest change. Otherwise the “coaching” won’t vary much. It’s not like the DB coach at Alabama has some super secret technique to make you backpedal faster that no other coach knows.
Coaches get paid for recruiting, scheme, and play calling/feel for the game imo, that's where you can make the biggest difference.

Advertisement

Guess what win, coach up a couple and you’ll land easy 1st rounders like that….

Pat Peterson is always talked about when DBU LSU is mentioned.. could have been us.. **** we had just sent Antrel Rolle to the league high.

Advertisement
Back