4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

Advertisement
Earl Jr need to take his dads phone. Seem like he the only mature one in this situation.
its ctually said bc the kid seems mature and handles himself well. he isn't the one going on social media spouting his grievances. now maybe the dad is just his voice box but either way, this is all so dumb and not worth it for this recruit. this isn't surtain

its all a moot point anyway as Bama insiders all say the kid is a take for them and thats where he is going

Advertisement
Now is really not the time to be ****ing on any recruits, regardless of recent history, because we might have a new coach in 30 days, maybe even one that played here, and they might go hard AF after the kid. Let's not make the next guys job any herded than its already going to be.

Advertisement
This kid will be in the portal next year when he doesn’t see any playing time.

Corey collier bro

I threw in noteworthy because a cat like him haven’t done anything yet but point taken. Hendo (UF legacy), Bogle, Marshall, and Collier the only 4 i can recall that we got that would of been takes at Miami no questions asked. Can’t think of anyone else.

Advertisement
I threw in noteworthy because a cat like him haven’t done anything yet but point taken. Hendo (UF legacy), Bogle, Marshall, and Collier the only 4 i can recall that we got that would of been takes at Miami no questions asked. Can’t think of anyone else.
Collier wasn’t being pushed internally as a take without Marshall if I recall. We had Kinchens and James Williams in that class. Someone like LCE or @Goulds Cane would know though Goulds is probably biased for Collier as he’s from the same area and knows him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back