4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

Now is really not the time to be ****ing on any recruits, regardless of recent history, because we might have a new coach in 30 days, maybe even one that played here, and they might go hard AF after the kid. Let's not make the next guys job any herded than its already going to be.

Exactly.

What kind of sense does it make to say Manny should be fired and in the same breath hate on a kid who is going elsewhere?

Why his pops does what he does, that's a completely different animal. Still in typical CIS fashion, they want to take down anyone and anything who isn't a Cane.

Advertisement
So I saw him in person last week. It matches up with everything y'all been saying. He's an OK player but I'm not seeing the crazy hype that he originally had. He got beat a few times by Josiah Trader but to be honest Trader is a got**** beast & future 5 star so I can't blame him too tough

I think he ends up at FSU. Maybe UF if Napier pushes for him

Bama never had a spot for them or they would have took it
Not one credible reason why they wouldn’t have popped for Bama if they had a green light. Sr was stroking Saban every chance he got during that time. Only to be choosing fsu or UF in the end who doesn’t currently have any defensive coaches. It was all masquerades with Sr. I hope it works out for JR because I like the kid, but w/ Sr in his camp that’s baggage I could do without.

Advertisement
Not one credible reason why they wouldn’t have popped for Bama if they had a green light. Sr was stroking Saban every chance he got during that time. Only to be choosing fsu or UF in the end who doesn’t currently have any defensive coaches. It was all masquerades with Sr. I hope it works out for JR because I like the kid, but w/ Sr in his camp that’s baggage I could do without.
I hate when I see parents do this to their kid. It puts a bad spot light on them that they don't deserve.

Give Sr. credit for putting on a clinic in marketing his kid. The kid is a pedestrian talent and Sr. had everyone sold that Jr. is the goods except the one person he wanted to convince.

Advertisement
So I saw him in person last week. It matches up with everything y'all been saying. He's an OK player but I'm not seeing the crazy hype that he originally had. He got beat a few times by Josiah Trader but to be honest Trader is a got**** beast & future 5 star so I can't blame him too tough

I think he ends up at FSU. Maybe UF if Napier pushes for him
Ive said it from the jump. Ill take him if he came because his dad was a good player here. But he is OK not an ELITE s.fla db. He has some traits you like and some things you can work with.

Honestly if he was not at Heritage and lets just say a Miramar where he had to grind a bit to get the offers he wouldnt be as highly rated. I think he can play at UM...i have his talent level to that of a Balom, I havent seen him this year to know how he looks at cb...I like him as a nickel/ safety type honestly.

Ive said it from the jump. Ill take him if he came because his dad was a good player here. But he is OK not an ELITE s.fla db. He has some traits you like and some things you can work with.

Honestly if he was not at Heritage and lets just say a Miramar where he had to grind a bit to get the offers he wouldnt be as highly rated. I think he can play at UM...i have his talent level to that of a Balom, I havent seen him this year to know how he looks at cb...I like him as a nickel/ safety type honestly.
So you’re pretty much saying Miami recruited him appropriately.

Advertisement
Corey Collier is not a serious win at all.

The Gator have some South Florida wins over the years, kind of.

Major Wright, Del Speer, Aubrey Hill, and there was some linebacker in the early 90s whos name escapes me.

But they aint world beaters. I'd say their best ever from down here is Errict Rhett, at least in my lifetime.
Jonathon Colon!

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if he's waiting for a new HC at Miami then signs with us..new coach will be desperate for a high ranking commitment right away and Little Jr. might not have a better option. Especially if we keep DVD or TRob somehow.

So you’re pretty much saying Miami recruited him appropriately.
I've always said it when everyone was here going crazy about it. I've maintained I have Graves way ahead and the 2 out of state kids we have committed..1 left to Bama

Advertisement
Back