4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
I agree that Mario will be better as he is a better recruiter without a doubt. I don't think hes gonna change some culture down here just bc hes the hometown hero playing captain save a hoe to UM. handlers and agents wont change regardless of the coach

you think the parents will stop tweeting their frustrations just bc Mario is the hC? he wont fix that ****
No they won’t. I’m saying in the case of earl sr he’s got all the alumni on his side even tho he’s a ******* idiot chad Wilson disciple. The alumni would side with Mario cause he ain’t no beta cuck like manure

Advertisement
Bro ion sweat SR cause if Mario end up at Miami JR will more than likely be at THE U. Just look at all his choices

USC - coaching change
Bama - might not be a take
Oregon - Mario! (Possibly coming to us) if he doesn’t i think this is the obvious choice.

also w richt, he was landing Sony to UGA as a UGA coach but once he got to Miami, we couldn't land anyone from that school

I don’t think the staff quit either. As far as Richt, UGA had more success and I would say the kids understood that it was going to us sometime before we got back to where we needed to be. Plus they didn’t want to come here.

No they won’t. I’m saying in the case of earl sr he’s got all the alumni on his side even tho he’s a ******* idiot chad Wilson disciple. The alumni would side with Mario cause he ain’t no beta cuck like manure

tell me a group I can care less about than the alumni. tell them to pony up or shut the **** up

Advertisement
Bro ion sweat SR cause if Mario end up at Miami JR will more than likely be at THE U. Just look at all his choices

USC - coaching change
Bama - might not be a take
Oregon - Mario! (Possibly coming to us) if he doesn’t i think this is the obvious choice.

He will go to FSU if it isn’t Bama.

This has been mentioned over a month ago by Sr. When he says “Miami” isn’t making Little Jr and priority he is 110% taking a shot at Manny. He has acknowledged several times he is really close to DVD and TRob and they work there *** off and they are recruiting his son. He also mentioned 1000x Manny hasn’t made limited to no contact with Sr or Jr. just thought I’d clarify because I see a lot of folks not understanding this.

FYI Jr and Sr have a great relationship with Mario

SR back pedaling now because Bama doesn't have a spot for his son anymore. Would still take him in a heartbeat.

Really don't want this guy to become another Choad Wilson if he goes to FSU.

Advertisement
This has been mentioned over a month ago by Sr. When he says “Miami” isn’t making Little Jr and priority he is 110% taking a shot at Manny. He has acknowledged several times he is really close to DVD and TRob and they work there *** off and they are recruiting his son. He also mentioned 1000x Manny hasn’t made limited to no contact with Sr or Jr. just thought I’d clarify because I see a lot of folks not understanding this.

FYI Jr and Sr have a great relationship with Mario
I don't want his kid or the dad

Advertisement
Lmao at Sr backpedaling like a clown. Like I said, Bama doesn’t want him right now. He better not burn anymore bridges or his kid gonna be playing at FAU 😂

Manny probably didn’t want to deal with senior for the next 3-4 years. Doesn’t have the sack.

Earl Little Sr is like a instagram thot at this point. lol
Worse thing is check my post history i may have been the first to share he has a relationship wit DVD.
Just a weird situation of guys craving internet attention that i dont get.
DVD didnt tag him or say anything to him...he says what he post above an actually tags dvd in it....If someone sent you a subliminal why tag em then say they couldve hit you on the cell?. Why the **** you didnt just hit him on the cell instead of posting about it yourself?.
My man couldve been talking about anything...but hit dogs holler

Advertisement
SR back pedaling now because Bama doesn't have a spot for his son anymore. Would still take him in a heartbeat.

Really don't want this guy to become another Choad Wilson if he goes to FSU.
I doubt he ever had a committable offer w/ Bama or else he would’ve pull the trigger a long time ago especially when Fegans and the other CB’s were committing. That said I like the kid personally as he was one of a few to actually compete at Paradise. Should Sr have been upset about JR’s early recruitment by Miami I’m not sure. Should he Still be upset after TRob and DVD hiring probably not. It appears this situation is More about SR than JR and that is disturbing.

I have not been keeping up with this story, but if I understand correctly, DVD and T Rob are recruiting Jr. hard, but Sr. is still claiming Miami (Manny?) isn't? How does that make sense? Am I missing something?

Earl Little Sr is like a instagram thot at this point. lol
Worse thing is check my post history i may have been the first to share he has a relationship wit DVD.
Just a weird situation of guys craving internet attention that i dont get.
DVD didnt tag him or say anything to him...he says what he post above an actually tags dvd in it....If someone sent you a subliminal why tag em then say they couldve hit you on the cell?. Why the **** you didnt just hit him on the cell instead of posting about it yourself?.
My man couldve been talking about anything...but hit dogs holler

this is why that stupid convention the other night was pointless. all it was is a bunch ex players airing out why they're not famous anymore or in the limelight. no one should want their opinion anymore. it got us into this mess. this isn't 2000 or the 80s. we need an AD with a clean slate and a separation from our past. basically an outsider who can fight through the player noise

Advertisement
Back