4 Star CB from Nashville Keshawn Lawrence receives offer

Advertisement
Just reeks of a guy who goes to UVa or BC and isn't particularly fast but always catches a touchdown against us.
Na...he’s an end. He smells big time like a Chris long or Zach Allen to me. Guy goes to UVA or BC and plays for Adazzio or Mendenhall and becomes the best pass rusher in the ACC.

He can be a Tommy Sweeney but I don’t think he’s faster than 4.8.

Na...he’s an end. He smells big time like a Chris long or Zach Allen to me. Guy goes to UVA or BC and plays for Adazzio or Mendenhall and becomes the best pass rusher in the ACC

One thing is for sure...you know he'll be a gym rat. Real grinder, "first one in last one out" type.

Yeah so Enos is a recruiting savage it's beginning to seem

Mehhhhh we’ll see now....they could put me in a crimson colored polo with that A on it & I could land a few recruits. He get me Beck then I’ll be driving the Enos recruiting train.

One thing is for sure...you know he'll be a gym rat. Real grinder, "first one in last one out" type.
Exactly why I love him at End. Athleticism matters at TE a little more because of route running and YAC but you can be an average/above average athlete at End and be a first round difference maker/play 10 years in the league by just being a better football player than the guy across from you because you do nothing but work.

Advertisement
Dude is pretty big, I wonder how much he will weigh at the end of his senior year, depending on the weight he could become a LB.

Advertisement
Just reeks of a guy who goes to UVa or BC and isn't particularly fast but always catches a touchdown against us.
Red Bank Catholic was where Tom Olivadotti used to coach. Danny Stubbs was from Red Bank. I think Clarence Clemons used to play semipro ball there (maybe). I know he played somewhere.

We don't have time to wait on their hat at the table $hi+ ...if local kids want to be canes they will commit regardless....also, this kid is top 5 in Tennessee.. .easily a take right now....
There's not even a local cb worth waiting on, full court Keyshawn & Cavazos

Advertisement
There's not even a local cb worth waiting on, full court Keyshawn & Cavazos

Oh there will be 1-3 that play on Sundays from this class...locally. Always his, doesn't really miss a year.

But yeah it seems like they are full court pressing those guys you mentioned anyway and that's a good thing... But we def shouldn't sleep on Pough and Hodges. And someone out of the Harrell, Gray (no longer recruiting), Thornton, etc, etc...group will be a home run and NFL draft pick.

Last edited:
Oh there will be 1-3 that play on Sundays from this class...locally. Always his, doesn't really miss a year.

But yeah it seems like they are full court pressing those guys you mentioned anyway and that's a good thing... But we def shouldn't sleep on Pough and Hodges. And someone out of the Harrell, Gray (no longer recruiting), Thornton, etc, etc...group will be a home run and NFL draft pick.

Ive always felt this about Local vs. National DBs

If we are recruiting a National DB, tell them come to Paradise and lets see where you stack up against the Local 3*

None of those guys are can't miss, we already got Francois

Advertisement
None of those guys are can't miss, we already got Francois

Many of the guys in the NFL weren't "can't miss" at the time either...That's my point. EVERY-SINGLE-SEASON. You take your chance with tri-county DB

But I agree with you, the class is deep just not as good at the top as it usually is and UM got the best one...Would like to see Hodges too, have liked his tape since long before UM offer. Him and Pough are both takes imo, unless you are bringing in Ricks types.

Last edited:
Many of the guys in the NFL weren't "can't miss" at the time either...That's my point. You take your chance with tai-county DB

But I agree with you, the class is deep just not as good at the top as it usually is and UM got the best one...Would like to see Hodges too, have liked his tape since long before UM offer. Him and Pough are both takes imo, unless you are bringing in Ricks types.
I’d like Hodges and pough added to Francois and Tennison. Then shoot a shot for the national guys like Lawrence ricks Ringo Lejond. Or maybe the northern Florida guys

Seems like it's between us, Ole Miss, LSU and maybe Tennessee. Appears that Clemson has slowed contact with him. I like our chances in this one. Think we just need to weather this upcoming visit to LSU next weekend. Would like to get him locked up soon and be an EE for next year. I'm hoping Rumph and Corn weigh heavy in this one.

Advertisement
Back