4 spots left, who gets them?

Advertisement
The only one left to drop is JJ's brother.If we can drop a kid from MNW,we can drop a former player's brother too.

Advertisement
T2 (outside of Portal CB..hes a must get. We need LB help so bad its pathetic)
Portal CB (#1 priority)
Portal QB (if King opts to the NFL. If he doesnt, then no QB this cycle. Not a fan of Garcia and not a fan of just taking anyone either)
Payton (If Masson Smith by some act of God wants in..Sorry Payton..your out)

Advertisement
1) Portal CB
2) HS CB
3) OL
4) Payton or Portal DE

I keep bringing this up but if Harris (NFL) and Burns (Transfer) both leave then we need another RB. Yes people have been saying where are Harris and Burns going but this is Miami and you never know what these kids are going to do.

T2 (outside of Portal CB..hes a must get. We need LB help so bad its pathetic)
Portal CB (#1 priority)
Portal QB (if King opts to the NFL. If he doesnt, then no QB this cycle. Not a fan of Garcia and not a fan of just taking anyone either)
Payton (If Masson Smith by some act of God wants in..Sorry Payton..your out)
Wonder if we pulled the miracle and land Mason,do we then drop Hayes for Payton.We don't really need 3DTs in this class with our numbers there and Payton would make more sense then.

Advertisement
Again, nothing else than 2 CB’s is roster mismanagement. How many years in a row can we keep going like that at premium position where they grow on trees in Florida?
Most schools 7 is bare minimum. It’s been chronicled that the Bamas and Ohio Sts of CFB are usually closer to 10

Advertisement
When looking at need and what players on are on the board, I think we need to drop T. Johnson and take the risk that we might miss on Lewis. Dropping Johnson, I would want the remaining spots (then five) to look like this:

Lewis (replaced by a portal DE or LB if we miss)
CB (recruit)
CB (portal)
Peyton
Smith or Portal QB (depending what happens with King)

i read five i think it got corrected after since someone commented that williams took a counter

Even if it's only 4 right now, the coaches can probably do the same thing with the portal kids and apply one or two to 2022. Kick the can down the road one more season to get more depth and talent now.

Also, there's been talk about the NCAA providing relief on the 85-scholarship team-cap and 25-scholarhsip class-cap given Covid. I'm hoping the NCAA lifts team caps by the # of seniors and 5th-year guys that stay, and lifts the class caps by 3-5. Then we could fill all our holes.

Advertisement
Back