4* S Jahvante Royal offered.

I’ve been a Rumph defender since the jump and I still am. But the dB recruiting this year is either top secret or a at the very least a head scratcher.

Advertisement
I’ve been a Rumph defender since the jump and I still am. But the dB recruiting this year is either top secret or a at the very least a head scratcher.

I don't mind Rumph as a coach, I actually think he does a pretty good job as a teacher...And his kids are going to the NFL and improving under him, and that's huge. I always hold out hoop he can start recruiting better as he's had to learn the ropes in an environment that seems to go back against his laid back personality...I'd probably like Rumph the person, as all this social media **** and used car salesmen annoy me to begin with.

But I mean Jhavonte Royal has been there since the beginning at one of the 2-3 biggest feeder schools in Sofla? The timing of all his "offers" are weird and I'm not sure how many corners we are taking to begin with? Offer Brian George, don't take him...Offer Pough, don't take him...Oh hey it's July, let's get on J. Royal...Hope it works out though. But again as Cuban said this prob isn't a committable offer, so we shall see.

I don't mind Rumph as a coach, I actually think he does a pretty good job as a teacher...And his kids are going to the NFL and improving under him, and that's huge. I always hold out hoop he can start recruiting better as he's had to learn the ropes in an environment that seems to go back against his laid back personality...I'd probably like Rumph the person, as all this social media **** and used car salesmen annoy me to begin with.

But I mean Jhavonte Royal has been there since the beginning at one of the 2-3 biggest feeder schools in Sofla? The timing of all his "offers" are weird and I'm not sure how many corners we are taking to begin with? Offer Brian George, don't take him...Offer Pough, don't take him...Oh hey it's July, let's get on J. Royal...Hope it works out though. But again as Cuban said this prob isn't a committable offer, so we shall see.
Well my reading comprehension must be poor these days and I got all excited about the measureables.
But now that you mention feeder schools and I saw that he’s an sta kid, I can tell you he ain’t coming and maybe the reason for the slow play.
Now if he transfers to another school that’s another story. But sta is more of a feeder school to the bag droppers and front runners these days.

Well my reading comprehension must be poor these days and I got all excited about the measureables.
But now that you mention feeder schools and I saw that he’s an sta kid, I can tell you he ain’t coming and maybe the reason for the slow play.
Now if he transfers to another school that’s another story. But sta is more of a feeder school to the bag droppers and front runners these days.

Ehhh, it's been a mixed bag for STA. We have gotten some of them, or at least as much as any other schools, including some pretty highly rated kids.

I mean our competition for this kid isn't Bama and Georgia.

Again, I don't mind him. Looks like a nice player with upside. Big frame for a kid that plays in the secondary. Started his career at WR I believe?

Royal has been there yes but as a wide receiver. Only played corner the last few games of his junior season.

Advertisement

He transferred to STA with Huff. They both were at MCA.

Advertisement
With wr ball skills. I was always sitting their like ..why they not on him yet.
I also would push on Pough to if i were them.

Ya that's what I mean...the only thing I can think of it's gonna be a 4 man DB class instead of 5?

People like Ivins keep saying it's a down year for DB in Sofla...I only think that's true in terms of high 4 and 5 star Stevenson, Campbell types...There is only one of those (a 4, prob not a 5 because he doesn't have the blazing track times of a Campbell) and hopefully we hold on to him (JF, obviously)

But the class is very, very deep imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not even close. I just hate trolls and love being an ******* to them. I’ve admitted that before I’ll be a **** on here if people decide to troll.

And its a message board not that serious, get out from your mother basement

Advertisement
Back