4* S Jahvante Royal offered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is defiantly a down year in south Florida for corners. I want to see a guy jump a 5 yard out or a slant and take it to the house type ish I'm just not seeing that this year.

Advertisement
I'm almost certain he wants to come here, for the sole purpose of redeeming his that first name!

I like the offer a lot.

He's a 4-star S that committed to Pitt because he wasn't really recruited by any major schools coming into this season being that he's really only recently started played DB just last year. He was originally a WR.

He's got a good long armed frame & solid speed/quickness. His coverage skills are raw, still learning how to play DB, that'll take time but he's got good upside as a taller corner prospect.

What I like most is that we're not just sitting on our thumbs at CB, I been saying for awhile now we're going to continue to recruit other DB's all year long because being that we landed Christian Williams last year in Jan there's always going to be prospects that come available throughout the year.

Pitt has actually recruited underrated South Fla players pretty well these last few classes, so we should do to them what the SEC powers always do to us & swoope down on'em.

Unless this kid is just hellbent on playing for Pitt we should get the flip if we apply the pressure, there's not a single thing that program offers that we can't out-recruit or outmatch.

Precisely why I wasn't trippin if Daran Branch doesn't stick in this class, we can find other DB's even if they're currently committed to someone else. ****, I would still keep trying to see if we can't plant the seeds of destruction in Jalen Harrell's head, even though he really likes FSU & seems locked in heavy, once they start losing again & that seat gets hotter for Taggart, he may start looking around... You never know.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dont know why at all. Kid has the body type they crave and was right in their face at STA. I alway sspoke on him since he transferred from my alma mater. He was a pretty good wr..that sta moved to db, only been there 1 year. 6'2 + 185
Ain't he a Bahamian kid too?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back