4* S Jahvante Royal offered.

Dont know why at all. Kid has the body type they crave and was right in their face at STA. I alway sspoke on him since he transferred from my alma mater. He was a pretty good wr..that sta moved to db, only been there 1 year. 6'2 + 185
Same body type as the kid that committed to Tennessee huh? I hope we signs with the good guys!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Could this be why Royal was offered?

Advertisement
Good for Miami to throw their hats in the ring with this kid early in case he blows up. I also dont expect a full press right now because the kid moved to db at the end of last season and is just learning to play there. More of a high ceiling kid right now but Im sure the staff will want to see more from him this fall.

I always liked Royal...I just don't understand the offer now? Brian George have juice transcript problems? Maybe it's another Neal, Pugh, Poitier, Balom type offer?

I also think he's more safety/striker than ...Big kid. Maybe I'll have to rewatch the tape.

Advertisement
I always liked Royal...I just don't understand the offer now? Brian George have juice transcript problems? Maybe it's another Neal, Pugh, Poitier, Balom type offer?

I also think he's more safety/striker than ...Big kid. Maybe I'll have to rewatch the tape.
I think its just an offer to throw your hat in the ring in case he has a great senior season and blows up. Better first than late and you dont really have to push yet because others arent really doing so. I think he can definitely play corner but he is still raw as he has only been playing there a few months

I think its just an offer to throw your hat in the ring in case he has a great senior season and blows up. Better first than late and you dont really have to push yet because others arent really doing so. I think he can definitely play corner but he is still raw as he has only been playing there a few months

Ya I hate that strategy.

Why make it look like Pitt beat you for a recruit? And why mislead a local kid? (hopefully they aren't and he understand the situation).

But I guess it's the way you gotta do things in today's recruiting game.

Advertisement
Back