4 reasons why Mark Richt is a bad fit at Miami!

(1) He is a **** Preacher Man......Kevin Beard to the 25th Power....we need a Killer!

(2) Lacks killer instinct.....satisfied with 9/10 wins.....not NCs!

(3) Constantly Gets Blowed The ***** Out In Big Games!

(4) HAD Full Support of UGA Admin and never lived up to the Hype....not in the same league as UF, LSU and Bama.

Sonny, you have some valid points.

I think he's a good coach, but he finds new and innovative ways to lose games he should NOT lose, every frikkin' year.

Every year.

Advertisement
Our fan base is full of new age fans that are satisfied with 9-10 win seasons and winning the coastal. How the **** did we get to this point?

We are Miami. National Championships and dominant D is our DNA. You mouth breathers are flushing our history down the tube and trying to re-write it.

**** all you traitors! **** the BoT!!! And last, but definitely not least, **** that ****** Flake Dames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont see how getting Richt at Miami means we're only satisfied with winning the Coastal?

he could win the ACC and compete for championships at Miami... hes on the same level as Dabo and Jimbo as a HC.

Our fan base is full of new age fans that are satisfied with 9-10 win seasons and winning the coastal. How the **** did we get to this point?

We are Miami. National Championships and dominant D is our DNA. You mouth breathers are flushing our history down the tube and trying to re-write it.

**** all you traitors! **** the BoT!!! And last, but definitely not least, **** that ****** Flake Dames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god sombody said it ! ... How can anybody be happy with just 10 win seasons and the coastal ? .. This isn't ****** Va Tech this is MIAMI

I dont see how getting Richt at Miami means we're only satisfied with winning the Coastal?

he could win the ACC and compete for championships at Miami... hes on the same level as Dabo and Jimbo as a HC.

That's incorrect .. Jimbo Wins National Championships ...

Thank god sombody said it ! ... How can anybody be happy with just 10 win seasons and the coastal ? .. This isn't ****in Va Tech this is MIAMI

Lol Miami would win the Coastal every year if we won 10 games consistently... which would have us competing with Clemson and FSU for the title and in a position to make the playoffs.

Advertisement

You must be smoking some good ****.

Clemson and FSU out recruit us every year. It'll be Georgia Part deux.

Will never be able to win the National Championship. His defenses suck ***. His team is soft like he is.

Nice guy. Good man. Nobody can deny this.

But coaches don't get paid to be nice. We had that with El Foldo.

Coaches are paid to rape and pillage other teams and their coaches by recruiting savages and then coaching them up and motivating them. He does not possess these traits.

Butch is a G. He has that dyck trait that great coaches have. Still can be a nice guy, but not when it comes to anything football related.

Thank god sombody said it ! ... How can anybody be happy with just 10 win seasons and the coastal ? .. This isn't ****in Va Tech this is MIAMI

Lol Miami would win the Coastal every year if we won 10 games consistently... which would have us competing with Clemson and FSU for the title and in a position to make the playoffs.

What a joke!

Wrong!

Advertisement

Somehow, the new age fans have been brainwashed into thinking that 10 win seasons and the Coastal are our ceiling and what we should be happy with. It's the everybody gets a trophy mentality and it makes me want to knock a fool out.

****** treasure troll Shalala, the BoT and Flake Dames have almost killed our brand.

(1) He is a **** Preacher Man......Kevin Beard to the 25th Power....we need a Killer!

(4) HAD Full Support of UGA Admin and never lived up to the Hype....not in the same league as UF, LSU and Bama.

I think he's a good coach, but he finds new and innovative ways to lose games he should NOT lose, every frikkin' year.

Every year.

Consensus #1 one year.......Bama Field Raped Him!

Every year.

Consensus #1 one year.......Bama Field Raped Him!

This^^^^^

Yeah because people in SFL dont go to church.... LOL

Also have you looked at UGA arrest records over the past 5 years. He does not run a squeaky clean program.

I agree on big games but I do think he would have a better talent base to recruit from down here and he is one of the best recruiters in the country.

Advertisement

Also have you looked at UGA arrest records over the past 5 years. He does not run a squeaky clean program.

I agree on big games but I do think he would have a better talent base to recruit from down here and he is one of the best recruiters in the country.

He has had the #2 recruiting class on average since he became HC at Georgia according to several ranking sites including the below one:

13 years of SEC team recruiting rankings rolled into one: No. 2 Georgia Bulldogs - Saturday Down South

I will post more of them if you want more proof.

#2 overall ranking over the time he has been there done isn't enough talent for you?

Lol Miami would win the Coastal every year if we won 10 games consistently... which would have us competing with Clemson and FSU for the title and in a position to make the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

And then we would lose to the same teams that Richt loses to every year .... I don't know about yall but I don't want to "compete" .. I want to WIN ... That is the point .. He can not do that ..

He has had the #2 recruiting class on average since he became HC at Georgia according to several ranking sites including the below one:

13 years of SEC team recruiting rankings rolled into one: No. 2 Georgia Bulldogs - Saturday Down South

#2 overall ranking over the time he has been there done isn't enough talent for you?

Butch Davis didn't have very highly ranked recruiting classes, but the NFL showed that his lesser classes were much greater than the previous, highly ranked classes.

And if he had such high rankings, how come he can't close out a year?

Good is not great. Close is only good in horseshoes.

I though we wanted to get back to winning National Championships.

If we design to PLAY in the ACC championships, then trot that SOB out. That's all we'll ever get out of Richt.

Advertisement

He has had the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] recruiting class on average since he became HC at Georgia according to several ranking sites including the below one:

[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] overall ranking over the time he has been there done isn't enough talent for you?

Butch Davis didn't have very highly ranked recruiting classes, but the NFL showed that his lesser classes were much greater than the previous, highly ranked classes.

And if he had such high rankings, how come he can't close out a year?

Good is not great. Close is only good in horseshoes.

I though we wanted to get back to winning National Championships.

If we design to PLAY in the ACC championships, then trot that SOB out. That's all we'll ever get out of Richt.

This is exactly my point!

If he can't win the ship with the #2 rated class overall during his time at Georgia, what makes anyone in their right mind think that he could do it here.

Georgia's resources are second to none and still he shatt the bed repeatedly.

Give me Butch and we will dominate!

Anyone else will be a huge fail.

Wrong!

I don't know how many remember 2000-2001 but if you got to witness it it was a team like no other!

We get to 2002-2003 Coker starts getting beat and not crazy bad like we have been but 2 maybe 3 losses but after awhile 3 losses turn to 4 and so on. Those 2 maybe 3 losses don't look bad to some of you, but I want to be in OSU, Bama, Elite status again.... 1 loss maybe 2 on a down year...
Make it happen Blake or take your *** down the road.

Wrong!

I don't know how many remember 2000-2001 but if you got to witness it it was a team like no other!

We get to 2002-2003 Coker starts getting beat and not crazy bad like we have been but 2 maybe 3 losses but after awhile 3 losses turn to 4 and so on. Those 2 maybe 3 losses don't look bad to some of you, but I want to be in OSU, Bama, Elite status again.... 1 loss maybe 2 on a down year...
Make it happen Blake or take your *** down the road.

This^^^^^

I didnt say he didnt have talent he had top 10 classes just about every single year.

But he rarely had top 4 classes. Maybe once.

I think he has the potential to have top 5 classes every year in SFL.

The class rank means nothing... what matter is the talent bed he is recruiting from.

If he locks down SFL we become the next Alabama. Its that simple.

Advertisement
Back