4 reasons why Mark Richt is a bad fit at Miami!

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
(1) He is a **** Preacher Man......Kevin Beard to the 25th Power....we need a Killer!

(2) Lacks killer instinct.....satisfied with 9/10 wins.....not NCs!

(3) Constantly Gets Blowed The ***** Out In Big Games!

(4) HAD Full Support of UGA Admin and never lived up to the Hype....not in the same league as UF, LSU and Bama.

Advertisement
If you know so much why are you on this board and not coaching somewhere? Oh that's right your not. They'll chose who they choose that's it weather your happy about it or not. Richt has stated he wants to be more involved, it might just be he realized where he went wrong in Georgia and go back to his roots here. I wouldn't mind having him as coach either. JMO

Usually hate your posts but I agree with you on this. Richt is not who this program should hire unless they want another 5 years of mediocrity

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2398286 said:
Im not religious at all but what does his religion have to do with anything?......

Agree. I made a few religious jokes about Richt too but in the grand scheme of things that is extremely minor. I think Butch is religious as well. I know Michael Barrow wore his religion on his sleeve and that actually was a great recruiting tool for us. (we got Arthur Brown based off that alone)

All that said, I dont want Richt.

(1) He is a **** Preacher Man......Kevin Beard to the 25th Power....we need a Killer!

(2) Lacks killer instinct.....satisfied with 9/10 wins.....not NCs!

(3) Constantly Gets Blowed The ***** Out In Big Games!

(4) HAD Full Support of UGA Admin and never lived up to the Hype....not in the same league as UF, LSU and Bama.

Also had an meddling AD at UGA, in which Pruitt said something to the effect of the AD meddling to the players.

Advertisement
mr3.jpg

I agree with the premise of what you said. Only in the last 24 hours have I begun to think Richt might be a good hire.

The problem is that Miami is a dumpster fire right now. 3 consecutive bad coaches and we are on the edge of REALLY becoming irrelevant in college football. As much as we need a "Home run", we need safe. One more really bad coach and we will be generations away from when we were good.

Richt brings a ton of stability and credibility. Frankly, much more then Davis. Although his big game day record is suspect, you can't deny that he has an upside.

For now, I'll take perennial 10 win seasons, regular shots at the ACC and a program that is not teetering on the edge of disaster.

Sometime getting fired puts the fire back in your belly.

Last edited:
Sonny and Golden need to take a Long Shower at the deep end of the pool.

Advertisement
my concern with richt is how motivated is he really? in the article i read he seems somewhat torn on wanting to continue coaching or taking time off with his family, this program needs somebody thats all in and wants to win badly

Advertisement
He got out of state recruits like Aj Green and Todd Gurley... thats a ****n plus.

I also think he could stack up a more complete grouo of talent at Miami... aside from the year he choked in the SEC championship game, UGA never really had the depth across the board to win the SEC.

UGA began the year as the Concensus #1 and RAPED by Bama and others!

Richt is Soft! I can't believe you dudes want that guy!

Must be the tight skinny jeans you dudes are wearing! SMH LOL

Advertisement
Back