4 reasons why Mark Richt is a bad fit at Miami!

You need to learn to read. No where in my posts will you read that Butch was my #1 choice. The other issue you have in your moronic posting is some people have reason to be cautious and the reasons stated are facts. Not some female hormone posting that you numbnuts are doing.

He was a safe/decent hire. Almost anything would have been an upgrade over golden.

He was fired because the new AD at GA is moron much like some of you who post here. Yes he has struggled, but it all started when things changed for him there. It's not a safe hire by any means. It is actually the best possible hire. I swear the Butch lovers are unreal!

LOL, you must have been sad when golden was fired. I'm sure you were one of his supporters up to the bitter end. You are proof you just can't fix stupid.

This^^^^^

Guy hasn't coached a game for us yet or done **** and they're already slurping him.

Porsters will never learn.

I'm giving him a fair shot but I ain't gonna slurp the man. He's gotta deliver.

The way you Butch guys were slurping a guy that hasn't coached anywhere in 5 years? The reality is we got a top ten coach and you're whining because it's not the guys were having your circle jerked. Outside of Meyer, Saban, Stoops, Miles, Harbough, Dantonio and maybe Patterson, there isn't a better guy out there. No wonder they call us the dumbest fan base in college football.
funny tou mention female hormones. You whiners sound like a chick on the rag complaining about the hire. He was the best guy available and the right hire at this time. We neede a proven coach that had a track record to show everyone we were serious about football. We have one of the top ten current coaches today.

Advertisement
(1) He is a **** Preacher Man......Kevin Beard to the 25th Power....we need a Killer!

(2) Lacks killer instinct.....satisfied with 9/10 wins.....not NCs!

(3) Constantly Gets Blowed The ***** Out In Big Games!

(4) HAD Full Support of UGA Admin and never lived up to the Hype....not in the same league as UF, LSU and Bama.

MODS, ban me if you want.

OP is a flaming poo stabbing jackass. ******* knuckle dragging pillow biting *** gobbling ole ******. Cot dammed **** burglaring ****y hating ***** magnet.

Advertisement
He NEVER had the full support of the admin at UGA until this last year and it was TOO LATE. You have no clue and are obviously not a true fan of the U. CMR is the best thing that has ever happened to the U. He will show you immediately what class is and what it means in big time football. Get used to it! CMR is the real deal.

Its a good thing that everyone knows you have no connection to reality and no clue as to what constitutes a good hire. Go on back to Butch and finish him off, because that is your calling.

You need to learn to read. No where in my posts will you read that Butch was my #1 choice. The other issue you have in your moronic posting is some people have reason to be cautious and the reasons stated are facts. Not some female hormone posting that you numbnuts are doing.

He was a safe/decent hire. Almost anything would have been an upgrade over golden.

LOL, you must have been sad when golden was fired. I'm sure you were one of his supporters up to the bitter end. You are proof you just can't fix stupid.

This^^^^^

Guy hasn't coached a game for us yet or done **** and they're already slurping him.

Porsters will never learn.

I'm giving him a fair shot but I ain't gonna slurp the man. He's gotta deliver.

The way you Butch guys were slurping a guy that hasn't coached anywhere in 5 years? The reality is we got a top ten coach and you're whining because it's not the guys were having your circle jerked. Outside of Meyer, Saban, Stoops, Miles, Harbough, Dantonio and maybe Patterson, there isn't a better guy out there. No wonder they call us the dumbest fan base in college football.
funny tou mention female hormones. You whiners sound like a chick on the rag complaining about the hire. He was the best guy available and the right hire at this time. We neede a proven coach that had a track record to show everyone we were serious about football. We have one of the top ten current coaches today.

LOL, wow are you lost. Exactly where did I complain? This is the same greatest fan crap that is posted after every hire without any evidence of what they will do for the U. Same stupid fans did the same thing after Randy was hired and same crap for golden. We saw how that finished. Most the fans that know anything are in the wait and see approach. Will he get more wins. hopefully. He hasn't yet. Will he win the big game here, no one knows that till we are actually playing in one. What we do know is he had a hard time doing it at UGA. Hence he was fired. You guys slurping him off are falling into the same trap you do every time a new hire happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a little sad I was reading this nodding my head but also thinking “do we really need another thread stating the obvious”... then I saw the op date, well done

@SonnyLong the GOAT

Dude should be a mod, he’d do better than the current puss y *** mods

Advertisement
My favorite is from clg003:

“If Richt recruited this area he wouldn't have classes ranked in the top 10 he would have classes ranked in the top 4 year in and year out like AlaFNbama. With the talent we have in this area we should accept no less. With that type of talent you win the ACC every year and play in playoffs every year and win it more times than anyone else. Its you and bama and that's it.”

Delusional moron.

(1) He is a **** Preacher Man......Kevin Beard to the 25th Power....we need a Killer!

(2) Lacks killer instinct.....satisfied with 9/10 wins.....not NCs!

(3) Constantly Gets Blowed The ***** Out In Big Games!

(4) HAD Full Support of UGA Admin and never lived up to the Hype....not in the same league as UF, LSU and Bama.

this was spot on, you hit a grand slam here

Richt is soft, bottom line, and not innovative enough to make up for it

Advertisement
Back