4 reasons why Manny Diaz is a bad hire

It’s what the low IQ fake thug guys, egged on by the admin trolls, do to anyone who dare question the mediocre hires we make for 20 years.

It was the same **** when people questioned hiring UGA’s leftover trash.

No intelligent person could possibly have felt hiring the mediocre DC of a 7-6 team (who went to FSU and had been fired at the only legit job he ever had, and who never was HC OR PLAYED THE GAME) was a smart move. I was beside myself. Absolutely distraught bc there was NO HOPE to be good with this clown.

This is a hard post to read but its the honest to God's truth.

Advertisement
Look at how this dude got hated on for not being a blind optimist.

Honestly it was hard to say anything negative against Diaz. Before the season I comment on a youtube ESPN Diaz interview that the Hurricanes wouldn't be that good under him and I got blasted by fellow cane fans for it. It was like one big swarm. This dude Sonny didn't even say anything bad but just the truth and they treated him like a troll

It’s what the low IQ fake thug guys, egged on by the admin trolls, do to anyone who dare question the mediocre hires we make for 20 years.

It was the same **** when people questioned hiring UGA’s leftover trash.

No intelligent person could possibly have felt hiring the mediocre DC of a 7-6 team (who went to FSU and had been fired at the only legit job he ever had, and who never was HC OR PLAYED THE GAME) was a smart move. I was beside myself. Absolutely distraught bc there was NO HOPE to be good with this clown.
"mediocre" THAT is the identity of Miami teams for the last 15 years. and for this current team, "mediocre" would be an
improvement.

1. He has no head coaching experience. Coaches should not cut their teeth at Miami.

2. He is a average defensive coordinator. Any defensive coordinator that utilized a 4-3 scheme would look good following D'Onofrio's horrible defense. Too many people are blinded by the so-called number two ranking. However, they ignore what their eyes see. That is, more times than not, Manny's defense get shredded by any offense with a pulse. Just look at the Wisconsin game. We knew Wisconsin was going to run it and we still could not stop it.

3. If Manny retains the current staff, he is nothing more than a another Richt.

4. Manny is all hype and no substance. Big deal, he created the turnover chain. Woohoo.

Disclaimer:

If Manny hires a quality and experienced defensive coordinator and fires the entire 0 staff and replaces them with quality and experience, he will win big. However, it appears that the trade-off to get rid of richt was to hire Manny and retain the ****** staff

ALl THIS TIME AND YOU ONLY GOT FOUR??,

You're too kind

Advertisement
"mediocre" THAT is the identity of Miami teams for the last 15 years. and for this current team, "mediocre" would be an
improvement.

Sad truth is if you just predict failure at Miami.....you will more likely be accurate in ur prediction. Program a joke.

During the Boston College game:

BC's
1st Drive: 10 plays
2nd Drive: 10 and
3rd Drive: 20 plays.

Stop ignoring your eyes. You can't blame that on the offense.

Did you watch the Wisconsin game? They were shredding us from the moment they got the ball. You can't blame that on the offense. Again, we knew they were going to run the ball and we still could not stop it.
Agree, I think he knew BYU was gonna run as well, had 5 stars stacked up like chord wood, couldnt stop em, Mack fired that ***. Then to top that off, he took him to school this year at nearly 100 yrs old

Advertisement
Back